Chapter 3

Alexis POV

I woke up bright and early this morning. I wanted to get a fresh start today. But deep down I knew I just wanted to see Daniel again. Sleep was a problem last night. It took me hours just to get comfortable. I felt as if I was missing something. As the night went on and my thoughts continued I realized I was missing Daniel. Sigh. At least I get to see him at school. That got me motivated as I headed straight out the door. I jumped in my car and drove off towards the school.

When I arrived at school, Daniel stood next to his car looking around as if he was looking for someone. When he spotted me he stood up straight and beamed brightly in my direction. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. I breathed in heavily, memorizing his scent. We stood like that for a while, just holding each other. "I missed you" Daniel mumbled into my neck. His voice vibrated my neck and tickled me, making me giggle.

We swayed back and forth for a few more minutes. "Hey Danny Boy!" Someone called from across the parking lot. Daniel glared towards the person who called and growled. "Whoa! Dude, calm ya farm. I was just saying hi" I turned around in Daniels arms. A guy with cropped black hair and dazzling brown eyes stood in front of me. "Hey! I'm Wayne! Danny's Beta and bestest friend" He said holding his hand out towards me. I shook it and Daniel growled.

I turned back towards Daniel and glared at him. He looked amused. "What's funny?" I asked still staring him down. He shook his head. "Nothing. You just look adorable when your angry" He flashed me a grin and turned towards Wayne. "Sup brother" He said and they hugged it out. I stood there trying to suppress laughter. They both turned towards me and I burst out laughing. Their faces were too funny.

"What are you laughing at?" They asked simultaneously. I beamed at them and said, "Nothing" I turned and walked towards the school building. Few students were left outside in the parking lot as the bell had already rung. I heard footsteps behind me and then I was lifted off the ground. I screamed, but was returned to the ground again. I turned around and saw Daniel smirking down at me. I glared at him and walked away.

"Aww. Come on baby. It wasn't that bad" He said following after me. I glared straight ahead, completely ignoring him. Stupid arsehole. He jogged beside me trying to get my attention. And to think I was excited to see him, and then he just scares the shit out of me. "I'm sorry baby" He said pulling on my arm. I turned around and he was giving me the puppy dog eyes. My eyes widened as my heart started to melt.

I poked my tongue out at him and ran the opposite direction. He ran after me and we had a game of 'It'. Naturally, he won. He lifted me up back into his arms carrying me bridal style to the parking lot. "Where are we going? Class is that way" I pointed in the direction that we should be headed in. He shook his head, walking toward his car. "We're skipping" He said. As if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Whoa! Nuh-uh! Not happening! Put me down!" I started freaking out, I couldn't just wag. I don't want the teachers thinking that I'm a bad student. He seemed to pick up on this and said, "Don't worry. It won't ruin your reputation as goody-two-shoes" I glared at him. That was a terrible nickname. Unless he wants to have kids in the future he is going to have to watch himself. "I do not like that nickname" I stated crossing my arms.

He stopped next to his car and put me down. He kept a grip around my waist, making sure I wouldn't take off. Boy, was I thinking about it. He grabbed his keys from his back pocket and unlocked the car. He opened the door with one hand -the other holding me- and sat me inside. He walked around to the other side and sat in the drivers seat. We pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the street. Well this will be interesting, I thought.