Untitled Part 4

Hello again! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I was quite busy procrastinating... sorry bout that. But here you all go! The second chapter! Enjoy~

The next day I awoke and sped around my room getting ready for the day. I put on dark jeans, combat boots, a long sleeve green shirt, my vest, my gloves, and my goggles. Not wanting to deal with my mom and brother at the moment, I sped straight out the house and to the park across the school. I woke up early, and spent the time slowly swinging on the swings till the teachers started to arrive. Going to my first class, I sat at the back and started doodling in my sketchbook. I must have gotten lost in time, cause the next thing I know my head is pushed down making me mess up my drawing.

"Haha! That's right freak! Next time don't ignore me!" I hear a high pitched voice say. I look up at them through my bangs and was about to say something until the teacher walked in.

"Слава Богу" I whispered under my breath(thank god). The classes sped by quickly without other interruptions from certain cheerleaders. I sat at an empty lunch table in the back with my headphones in, my feet propped up, and my eyes closed listening to The Beatles when I felt someone sit down. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Peter with a goofy grin eating his lunch.

"Hey there! I thought you might want some company!" he said while I just stared at him with widened eyes.
"why..?" I asked in confusion. He looked up from his food and said in a duh tone,

"cause you're sitting all alone." he goes back to eating while I stare at him surprised. I eventually go back to listening to The Beatles. We continue to sit in silence until the bell rings, signaling it's time to go to next class. After some boring classes it's time for P.E, which i can say is so far my favorite class. It's track month so we're running all month. I got changed in my p.e. clothes and hung out at the bleachers waiting for the teacher to come. Peter walked up to me with a little bounce in his step.

"don't you love running? i love running! i cant wait to be doing it all month!" he blabbered on, talking fast. He stopped suddenly.

"sorry...i tend to talk fast, sorry if your didn't understand me! i can slow down if your want!" I was confused. I hadn't even noticed he was talking so fast.

"it's ok. I hardly realized your were talking fast." i explained then got up when the teacher arrived. I felt his confused stare on my back but brushed it off. We started running, me and peter at the front again, and i absent mindlessly started to hum time in a bottle. I suddenly felt a hand pull me back and gave a startled shout in Russian.

"святой ебать!" (holy f*ck!)I heard a laugh and I turned around to see peter. I realized it was the end of the period. I must have spaced out.

"thanks for warning me.." I said with a blush and pushed past him to go change.

"you welcome! And what language was that?" I heard him shout.

"Russian!" I shouted back as I walked into the changing rooms. It was the end of the day, and I changed slowly dreading going home. I finally left, seeing as no one was left but me, and walked out of the school. Instead of going home right away I decided to head to the corner store and get some Twinkies and a soda...maybe some candy. As I sped into the store I quickly grabbed my desired items and sped back out, heading home. Little did I know a certain silver haired boy saw the whole thing. As I got home I put away everything and headed down stairs to get an advil. On the way back i had developed a headache. Once I downed the pill, I turned and froze. My mom and brother walked in smirking. Not going into detail, I sped upstairs with new bruises and tears in my eyes. The next day was going to be troublesome.

Thank you all for reading! I hope this was good! I hope you all have a fabulous day!~Rowan