Chapter 16

Derek's POV
While Meredith bandages my face I cant help but to stare into her beautiful eyes.

"All done" she says.

Thats when I decide to grab jer face and press my lips. We start to lay down on my bed when I pull back.

"Whats wrong" Meredith says.

"Nothing its just that your special to me and I dont want to go to fast, I want to wait" I say.

"Yor special to me to" she says while she hugs me.

I hug her back and dig my head into her neck and whisper to "Will you be my girlfriend Meredith".

"No Derek" she says which makes my heart sink "I would love to".

I smile and bring her face to mine, I press her lips to mine. Our lips move in sync and then my bedroom door opens. Their stood my ex, Queen Of The Sluts.

Addison said "Why are you kissing my boyfriend".

" Ugh Addison, remeber the phone call when I said "Were Done" and we are kissing because Meredith is my new girlfriend she is everything you never were, you bitch now get the fuck out of my house. Do I need a door sign that says "No Whores Aloud". Get Out" I reply for Meredith.

Addison starts to walk out then turns around "You will pay for this new girl".

"Stay away from Meredith or I swear I will kill you" I say, looking shocked she walks out in shame.

Meredith hugs me and I lay my head on her chest and we fall asleep in peace.
_______

Please Read Below

The reason I haven't updated is because of school and sports. Right now I am writing a chapter on a Charter Bus. I am on my 8th grade trip we travel 6 hours to Savannah, Ga to a hotel and we get to stay for 4 days. We are leaving right now and I am really sad.
Also when I got on the bus my mom told me that she had to take my 4 year old brother to the hospital because his head really hurt and he kept screaming and crying he got a CT they found out he has a brain tumor that could be cancerous and its can make him go death in one ear.

Picture Of Him Above

Go read my friends book called " I Dont Know" her user is landree_dunn44

--T@ŷ£öฯ