Chapter 14

Derek's POV
/:\:/:\:/:\:/:\:/:\
As soon as I drop Meredith off
I call Addison.

Derek- Regular
Addison- Italics

"Hey Babe Whats Up"

"Hey Can We Go Somewhere And Talk"

"Sure, Where To"

"We Can Talk Outside Your House"

"Okay See You There Bye"

"Bye"

onvo is over

I start to drive to Addison's house

When I get there Addison is already sitting on her porch when she see's my car, she stands up and walks over to me. As I get out out of the car she tries to kiss me, but I back away.

"Whats wrong Derek" She says in a hurt tone.

"Addison I think we need to break up" I say clearly.

"Wait why" She asks.

"Because I know we dont really love eachother and you slept with my best friend Mark" I say getting a little angry.

"Why would you think that" She says like she doesn't know what she did, that lyer and a son of a b****.

"Caise I walked in on you and Mark a day ago because I was gonna suprise you, but I silently backed out not wanting to interupt your session, and the oly reason because I stayed with you before is because I thought the rumors of you being a slut and a whore where lies but I guess they where true, goodbye Addison" I reply steping back and opening the car door.

"Derek wait let me explain" I dont listen to her I just slam my car door shut and backout of her driveway and go to my house.

When I get to my house I feel a rush of relief wash over my body.
I jump out of my car and lock it then pull out my house keyand unlock it.
I run up to my room and open the door and throw my jacketand keys onto my nightstand then fall onto my bed after a couple minutes I go in my bathroom and take all of my clothes off and take a shower.
It takes me 3 minutes to get out, I get a towel and dry my body and hair. I wrap the towel around my body and go to my dresser and grab a clean pair of boxers to wear and nothing else because thats all I usually sleep in. I go to my bed and when my head hits the pillow the lights are out and I instantly fall asleep.

Meredith's POV
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Beep....
Beep.....
Beep......
Is all I hear when I wake up. I smack down on the snooze button and go take a quick shower. When I get out I go to blow dry my hair and curl it and the go to my dresser and pick out a really cute winter outfit.

Outfit Above

I grab my backpack and go downstairs to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon.
Its 7:00 so I still have an hour till school starts and I have no idea when Derek is coming to pick me up.
I open the fridge and pull out eggs, the bacon, and go to the cabinet for the pancake mix. As I put the items down I hear the doorbell ring.
I check who it is and see that its Derek.