Chapter 11

Derek POV
_________
They took Meredith for an MRI and I am sitting here shaking like a dog nervously hoping nothings wrong but with my luck their probably is. No one has said anything to me yet, I'm really nervous and worried, but I try to think possetive thoughts.

The doctor finally comes up to me "Meredith is in temporary coma for 2 weeks so her brain can properly heal, and I will also be sending her mother down so you can tell her what happened".

"Oh uh okay I guess" I reply back to the doctor.
I go sit down in a chair and think
Im so scared
1. I damaged Merediths brain
2. I have to talk to Ellis Grey
3. These doctors just might kill me because they seem very fond of Meredith
Calm down Derek everything will be okay, I say to myself, okay that didn't work at all.
When I look up I see a women in her early 40's she has hair just like Meredith's, but her face has some wrinkles.
"Who are you and what did you do to my daughter" Mrs. Grey says.

"D-D-D-D-Derek S-S-S-Shepard, uhhm we where playing volleyball when I accidentally spiked the ball and it hit Meredith in the head, so I ran her to the hospital" I stuttered.

"Thats all I needed to know, now Im going back to work" she replied and walked away.

I would have thought she would have stayed with her daughter, but I guessed wrong, so I will stay by her side unril she recovers.

I walked to the office and asked what room Meredith Grey is in the nurse said Room #6410, third floor second door on your left".

"Thankyou" I replied and started walking to the the elevator.
I got into the elevator and stared at the ceiling until I heard a ding which signaled I was at the third floor and stood in front of Room #6410 not wanting to see her hooked up to a bunch of machines, should I go In their I thought.
______________
Yass finally an update your probably guessing, I know I feel like such a A** for not updating. But finally that was the chapter you have been waiting for. I love you guy so much dont know why because you helped me reach 5,000 reads. So I will try to update more since I have free time around Christmas. The only reason O havent been updating is because basketball games and practice and it might bel like that towards march because Track will be coming.
Dont Forget To
Like
Comment
&
Follow Me
--T@ŷ£öฯ