Chapter 12

Derek's POV
------------------------
2 Weeks Later
Meredith is still in a coma and I have been coming everyday to check on her and hold her hand waiting for her to wake up. I been having to shut out Addie (His girlfriend Addison) for a while not going on dates. Im starting to not like Addie she is whore or slut which ever you prefer, people told me but I didnt beleive it and wanted to give her a shot and proof them wrong but they were right. So I am going to break up with her Monday. I keep sqeezing Merediths hand harder each time hoping she will wake up, finally I feel pressure on my hand and see her beautiful eyes open.
◀▶ Meredith's POV◀▶
I cant open my eyes, but I can feel someone sqerzing my hand. Wow they have a grip, the pressure keeps geting harder and harder. I keep trying to move but nothing works so then I try to pry my eyes open slowly I do it happens but when I do I see the last person I would want to see Derek friken Shepard thats who.
"What the heck are you doing here" I say snatching my hand from his grasp.
"Just waiting for you to wake up" he replied back.
"Why" I try to get out but it comes out scratchy.
"Here have some water" he says as he hands me a cup of water with a straw.
I take a sip and the argument begins.
Read Below
/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\
Ok I was seriously In Tears because you guys have helped me reach more than 6k reads. I been updtading a little Merry Late Christmas And Have A Happy New Year. I will try to update more.Please in the comments tell me what you got for Christmas and your New Year Resolutions for 2k16.
My Christmas Presents
4 Abercrombie Sweaters
1 Abercrombie Hoodie
Powerbeats Wireless 2
1 Zuimez Skater Shirt
PS4
Snapback from Rue21
Socks from Rue21
NorthFace Jacket
2 Chevron Blanket
Bracelet Kit
200 Dollars
New Years Resolution
To Be A Better Person
To Be Better At Everything
_______
Go Follow Me On Instagram
@taylor_hunley_4468
_____
Like
Follow
&
Add To Reading List