People look at me and form an idea of who I am before they've even spoken a word to me. That's why I wear black, why I constantly go against the system. I'm not going to be another robot in this world, programmed to think a certain way.

With my mindset right, I walked into a shop and bought some flowers for my sunshine. Then I continued to her house, so familiar to me.

Her mother answered the door.

"Oh how sweet." She joked, referring to the flowers, "-really Simon you didn't have to."

I laughed. "Sorry Miss Evans." I took one out and placed it behind her ear.

"You sweetheart, call me Julie please." She replied, opening the door further to let me in.

"You hungry?" She questioned as I room my shoes off and shrugged my jacket off.

"Yeah, Miss- I mean, Julie." I corrected myself and earned a smile in return.

"I'll make some of toast for you."

"Sounds good, where's Hannah?" I asked, leaning on the counter with my elbows.

"At her Aunts, who is very ill and wanted to spend more time with Hannah." Julie replied, looking a little sad for a second.

"I'm so sorry." Fuck, why did I have to make her upset?

"No, it's fine." She said quickly, taking out some bread and popping it in the toaster briskly.

I left the kitchen and went upstairs, knowing my Willow I knew she wouldn't be up at 11:00 am but it was worth a try. I knocked on the door, softly.

"Willow? It's me, Simon." I called out, there was no reply so I just opened the door.

What I saw next was enough to shock me speechless. Willow and Harry in the same bed, cuddling.

I dropped the flowers and ran out of the room, closing the door a little too roughly. My heart was pounding, was this even happening?

I ran downstairs, trying to calm down but I had to ball my hands into fists so hard my nails bit into my skin.

"Simon? Sweetie are you okay?" Julie walked into the hallway, looking concerned and a little afraid.

"Mmm." I grunted through pressed lips, I was now visibly shaking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I was being led into the kitchen. Willow's mum gently pushed me into a chair and then sat opposite me with her tea.

"Breathe." She told me, and I did. I closed my eyes and managed to relax, focusing on my breathing. I really did not want to end up hurting Harry, he was like my brother. This must be a misunderstanding.

Then I heard creaking from upstairs and some shuffling. Not long after, Willow came downstairs, looking adorable with her hair slightly messy and erratic. Even when I was mad at her, I loved her.

"So are these for me?" She smiled, I noticed she was carrying the previously dropped flowers. I found it hard not to return the smile and as I was about to reply, Harry appeared behind her. My eyes darkened immediately.

Willow glanced back and forth between Harry and I and her mouth formed into a little 'o' of surprise. She shook her head and came into the kitchen, taking my hand in hers.

"Can I talk to you Simon?" She asked, gently but there was something serious in her eyes.

I let her take me into the living room. Then I waited patiently, watching her prepare herself to speak.

"Harry is my half-brother."

I jolted upright, my mouth dropped open but before I could say anything, she continued.

"My mother had an affair and got pregnant but she pretended the baby was my father's. When she eventually told him which was when I was around 4 or 5, he left her and room Harry with him. My mother told me last night and Harry and I had a lot of talking to do and then we just fell asleep on my bed. Nothing like what you're thinking happened." She finished, not once looking away from me.

I nodded slowly, "I'm sorry I was so quick to jump to conclusions." I admitted, feeling rather stupid.

"No, I can totally see what it must have made you think." She replied instantly.

"So...wow, how is it for you finding out?" I probed, processing everything that she said.

"It's actually quite incredible." She said, breaking into a smile. "Harry and I got along so well as friends and now he's my brother."

I smiled, her happiness forever being contagious. "I was thinking about you this morning."

"Yeah?" She smirked, "Thinking what kind of things?"

I raised my eyebrows and dipped my head close to her face so her breath fluttered against my eyelashes.

"How I wanted to do this-" I leaned in further and pressed my lips to her own, a fire of emotion went into the kiss.

I broke away and she whined a little.

"And how I would do this-" I tilted my head and started kissing her neck, moving her hair back. She suddenly, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me on top of her.

"That too." I breathed, kissing her again on the mouth.

"I want more." She protested, cupping my face in her small hands.

"Not now, baby. Your mum and brother is in the room next to us." I reminded her, sighing a little.

She giggled, "I love hearing that word, my brother."

I smiled, climbing off of her and pulling her up to return to the kitchen. However, my phone started to ring as we were waking towards the door. I glanced at the caller ID and motioned for Willow to go on without me.

"Ethan!" I exclaimed into the phone, genuinely happy to hear from him.

"Simon, how's it going man?"

"Great, are all the details sorted?"

"Yes, I got the AR-15 off a guy I know. It's all legit, don't worry. Also I think it should happen this week, he's going to be at a few places I've managed to get a hold of all the precise locations."

"Awesome. The boys are all down for t and I'm so ready to take this prick down once and for all."

"Good because so am I."

"I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure, so long cowboy."

"Infinity and beyond."

I hung up and walked back into the kitchen, Willow patted the seat next to her, in between her and Harry. I nodded at Harry, showing I understood and I'm not mad. He in turn, visibly relaxed, his shoulders slumping and that playful smirk returning to his face.

"What do you guys want to do today?" He smiled, biting on his toast and spraying crumbs all over me.

He then laughed, causing even more crumbs to go shooting from his mouth and pretty soon we were all in tears laughing at the stupidity of the situation.

Just like old times.