Chapter 1 Nature Hike? For Two Weeks?

Bethany's P.o.V

"Timmy," I groaned. "It's high school! Stop complaining and let's just have fun!" I told my best friend to come have fun at this party. Zed was throwing it. Yeah, I know it's a weird name, but he's cute. Truth is, his real name isnt Zed. It's Albert. But he changed it...and for good reason. Zed it WAY cooler. He didn't like being called Albert Einstein because, in reality, Zed is a dumbass.

"But what if they want us to do drugs or something?"

"Yup, they're gonna give you LSD," I said sarcastically.

"Really?"

"Ugh! Timmy, let's just go!"

I grabbed his hand a liteerally dragged him into Zed's mansion.

"This place is so cool!" I screamed over a music.

"Yeah! I cool place to get a headache!" Timmy screamed back. I rolled my eyes and dragged him in.

...

I was sitting on the porch with Timmy, Zed, and about 10 other people when my Mom called. Great. I snuck out. This oughtta be fabulous.

"Hey, Mom," I answered, pretending to sound tired because I just "woke up" from "sleeping"

"Pass the weed!" Zed yelled, lous enough so my Mom could hear. That was his plan.

I shot him a glare.

"I know where you are, Bethany, but you need to come home right now. Your father I have some news for you."

Uh oh. She sounded amused. This can't be good...

...

"A NATURE HIKE?!"

"A Nature CAMP," Mom corrected.

"FOR TWO WEEKS?!"

"Two and a half but-"

"I'm not going," I declared. She wanted me to go to this "Nature Camp" for two and a half weeks. It's a place where you go and spend time with nature and you don have phone, electricity, campers nothing. You live in a tent for two weeks and you hike. Fabulous.

"Yes, you are," Dad said sternly.

"No, I'm not."

"You're going!"

"You can't control my life!" I argued.

"Not when you're 18 but while you're still 17, you obey our rules and you ARE going to this Nature Camp. End of story."

"Ugh!" I screamed. I ran to my room and slammed the door with all my might, which could've broken the frame.

I called Timmy to vent, but he didn't answer. Ugh. Why were they doing this to me?

*Next day*

I went to school on Thursday, same as every day. Only today, I didn't talk to my parents at all. When I got to homeroom, I sat with Timmy.

"My parents are forcing me to go to Nature Camp," I complained.

"Same, bro," Timmy groaned.

"Really?"

"Yes, and I'm not happy," he told me. I shook my head lazily.

"Neither am I."

"Ok, class, time for your next lesson!" Mrs. Howsin said. And so we headed of to Mr. Lambert's class, science. I spaced out thinking of hell-I mean camp. Ugh! A Nature Hike?

For two weeks?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys! Hoped you liked it! Uh...comment PLEASE!!!! I really love getting comments. Especially on new stories. ;) xoxo

~Kristen