Chapter 4 - Tonight

Joy’s POV

I walked onto set for dress rehearsal and I started shaking and getting more nervous. Tonight I would be performing a cover for the last time. OMFG! I stood on side of stage just imagining myself performing with the crowd cheering and everyone getting pumped. Ahhh im so nervous yet excited for tonight.

“Wow shivering already, your going to be a wreck for tonight then” I turned and looked at her, I have no idea what her problem was but all I know is that she pisses me off constantly. Her name is Sharon she is also a finalist in the xfactor this year also on Ronan’s team. She has blonde hair, green eyes and she looks like a barbie I swear. She has the looks to be a star, she has a voice ( it’s a typical pop- star one). But what always wins the audience over is that she is hot, and her stage show is always so big and massive. I don’t know why but ever since boot camp she has always hated me, tried to pull me down and all that shit. I haven’t actually done anything bad to her, but for some reason she thinks its alright to pick on me. I just ignore her half of the time.

“don’t worry, I don’t have to worry about a stage show tonight, I shouldn’t be the one who is nervous.” I said back to her. She turned around and just walked away, deserves her right for being a bitch.

I finally got my chance to do my rehearsal and it was so much fun, I was already jumping up and down having a blast. Seriously know one could stop me, this was one of my favourite songs and I was going to own it! We finished and Ronan said I was going to do great tonight. I was seriously hopping and praying that too. Seriously tonight was going to be awesome, just because I got to sing one of my favourite songs by 5 Seconds of Summer, what a great way to end it.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Michael’s POV

We had arrived at the xfactor studios and then a staff member came and escorted us to our seats for the night. We were sitting on the right-hand side of the stage where you could see everything. It was pretty cool being here!! Luke and Calum were chatting about the stage and cameras. While Ashton was tweeting, I looked over his shoulder and saw the tweet.

@Ashton5SOS being sneaky… shhh… secret business.

“Nice one mate!” I said to Ashton and he gave me a thumbs up!

We sat there and Luke the host came out.

“WELCOME! To the first night of Australia’s Xfactor finale of 2013!” The crowd then went wild and so did us boys.

“AHHHHH!” Luke and Calum screamed together.

“WHOOP WHOOP!” said ashton.

“YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I said. You could see adam looking at us with a disapproving look. We just laughed at him.

The first act came on and Luke said her name was Sharon. Holy Shit was she hot. She was singing Umbrella by Rihanna. She had all these back-up dancers with umbrellas and she was dancing with them. Plus there where lights flashing everywhere and rain falling down from the ceiling at the back of the stage it was so cool. The song finally came to an end and I stood up and clapped for Sharon! She was sooo good!!. Luke the host then came back out on stage.

“That was Sharon’s performance everyone! Now after the brake will be the down to earth girl, Joy Massaro!!! Stay tune and we will see you soon!” Said Luke. I looked at the boys, next was one of our most dedicated fans Joy, we couldn’t wait.  

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Joy’s POV