Chapter 2 - The Hashtag

Michael’s POV

#5SOSneedstoseeJOYMASSARO

That was the hashtag that kept on filling up my feed and I didn’t no how to respond to it. As I was still laying in my bed I texted Calum to see what he thought.

To Calum Hood: Hey!!! CAL! Umm did you see twitter?

From Calum Hood: Wait give me a second.

I sat there in bed still going through my mentions when Calum replied to me.

From Calum Hood: Mate who is Joy Massaro?

To Calum Hood: I don’t know I just saw it before…. Wait ill look at the trend one second.

As I searched through the trend on twitter I saw more and more fans tweeting about her, tweeting about how she was amazing, how she was crazy talented. I was still confused about this whole hashtag but.

To Calum Hood: Hmm yeah still not sure. Chat to you about it tomorrow at band practice okay?

From Calum Hood: Yeah sure thing mate. Nighhttt !

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Joys’ POV

I woke up the next morning happy about yesterday’s events. The show, how my videos are number one and how my fans got that hashtag trending worldwide last night! THAT IS SERIOUSLY CRAZY. I don’t think many of you understand this but im really grateful for everything I receive. Not in a million years did I think any of this would happen, sure I always loved to sing but I never thought of it as a career choice. But until i got inspired by 5 Seconds of Summer and thought I should have a shot at it now while im still young and don’t have any major responsibilities in my life. So I guess your all still wondering who I am really. Well you have little bit of background knowledge on me anyways. Oh well, im Joy Massaro, 17 from Brisbane Australia. I have light brown hair that goes below my shoulders. I have olive skin but I wouldn’t say I was tan. I have big brown eyes thanks to my mother. Im a quarter Italian hence the last name and I’m currently one of the finalists on the Xfactor Australia. I think that’s enough right?

“Joy come downstairs and have breakfast I have to drive you to your singing lesson” My mum yelled from the kitchen.

I got up out of bed and quickly had a five minute shower. I got out and got dressed into my clothes for the day. I left my hair out and just applied some foundation and a bit of mascara. Once I get to the singing lesson there is already a hair and make-up artist ready to do my hair because I will constantly be filmed by cameras while I’m singing so they always want me to look good. It’s fun to get my make-up done but I like coming home and not having the pressure of being perfect all the time having to wear make-up and everything. I walked into the kitchen and there was Kurt and Brendan chowing down on bacon and eggs. I’m not really a massive fan of breakfast but you no it beats starving all day.  

“Morning honey, you have 15 mins eat fast” Mum said as she put down a bowl of porridge infront of me.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

We made it to the studio where I was having my singing lesson. My make-up and hair was done and I was to meet up with Ronan to chose a song for my last ever performance and also write a song to perform. I went up the lift and there he was sitting with a guitarist and a piano player.

The Girl That Dreamed - 5 Seconds of Summer Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें