Chapter 3 - The Surprise

Joy's POV 

Yay no filming today for the show! WOOHH!!!.. still it means that I have to practice if I want to win on Monday night. I grabbed out my guitar and started to play the chords to the 5 Seconds of Summer song. My little intro came to an end and I started singing the song. Its pretty cool once I changed the song to the girl version, it basically describes me and the way that I feel to the boys. After about 2 hours of practicing I got out of my room and went to go and find mum. After looking in the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom I found her in her bedroom. She was folding clothes and putting them in her drawers.

“Hey mumma, can we do something today?” I asked her as I laid down on the bed.

“Joy I have a lot of work to do today… why don’t you go and ask Brendan and Kurt if they want to do something.” I looked at my mum with a shocked face. I can’t believe she suggested me to do something with my annoying brothers. But I really wanted to go out so I guess that would be alright.

“Okay fine…” I said dragging myself out of my mum’s room and down the hall to my brothers. I found them both in Brendan’s room playing lego star wars on the xbox. I have to admit it was a pretty fun game.

“OI YOU TWO!” I yelled so that they would notice me over the game. Both of there heads turned to me.

“We are going to go out for lunch. My treat Brendan get your car you are driving.” I basically demanded.

“YAY! Free food!” Kurt said.

“Let us just finish this level” Brendan said. I agreed with the terms and sat there and watched them. They finally finished and we headed downstairs to Brendan’s car, mum and dad agreed while we were here that Brendan could hire one out. That’s good for me because he can drive me places. We ended up just going to the local shops and grabbing a meat pie from the bakery. You always no they are the best because THEY ALWAYS ARE THE BEST WHEN THEY ARE FROM A BAKERY. I decided I would show Brendan some sisterly love so I wanted to take a selfie with him.

“Oi you Brendan look here” I said holding my phone up and pressing the camera button. He smiled and I captured it. I then quickly logged onto twitter and posted it.

@JoyMassaro: Love this kid – ‪pic.twitter.com/EFds03Ce7

“Lets go home now that we have finished eating I need to finish that game!” Kurt said. I rolled my eyes at him and thought fine. I could go home and practice a bit more.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Michael’s POV

I couldn’t help it but I was at home and Joy Massaro was constantly on my mind. So what does any teenager do when they want to find out more information about the person, they stalk their twitter and facebook. I first went on her twitter and just looked through her posts, there were a lot about her on the xfactor, some about what she was doing during the days. Oh! There was one posted 15 minutes ago.

@JoyMassaro: Love this kid – ‪pic.twitter.com/EFds03Ce7

I looked at the photo and their was Joy with a guy who was good looking I have to admit. He looked a bit older than her and they were both smiling like crazy. That must be her boyfriend I reckon. I then went through more and more tweets to find out more information. I couldn’t help it I went all the way back to this time last year. Wow Michael you need to control yourself. But that didn’t work out because I went on facebook, searched Joy Massaro and boom right there was her profile. As I clicked on it and waited for the screen to load, it then came up with private! NOO!!!! I thought to myself. My stalking day was over.