I "HATE" YOU

Nepeta standing at the door with a huge smile on her face looking at the pair.

"now karkat if you wanted the strider you could have just asked."Dave said fixing his shades.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I FELL." karkat said blushing. Then Dave flipped pinning karkat to the floor."GET OFF ME YOU BULGE CHAFING NOOK SUCKER." karkat yelled. Dave slowly removed his shades revealing his scarlet red eyes.

"do you really want me to hmm kitkat?" dave asked with a smirk.

"Y-YES I DO I DON'T UGH JUST GET OFF ME."karkat yelled blushing.

"Squee i ship it i ship it so hard!" nepeta squealed. Then karkat quickly got of off dave tomato faced.

"SHUT UP NEPETA!" karkat yelled closing John's door as nepeta raced to update her shipping wall. Dave placed his shade back on smirking.

"so im just gonna go now." as he got up from the floor walking towards the door.

Dave opend the door about to walk out.Then karkat kicked him in the butt.

"Bye karkles." Dave said as he was walking out the door "oh and ow!" he said poking his head back in before karkat pulled him back in peeking into the hallway.
Then Terezi walked up to John's door."H3Y K4RK4KL3S" Terez siad cackling.

"GET OUT GO RIGHT NOW ITS THE END OF YOU AND ME" karkat said closing the door in that dino loving bitches face.

"ITS TOO LATE AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE GONE."he said locking the door. Dave looked at karkat with a smirk.

"oh so you do want me!?" dave said smirking stoicly.

" I...DONT...DO..I DONT KNOW.." karkat said walking over sitting on johns bed.

" oh!" Dave said walking over sitting next to karkat,"would you like to find out," Dave smirked taking off his shades. Karkat lays back on John's bed staring at the ceiling

" UM I DONT KNOW, I GUESS?!"he said regretting his decision.

Dave jumps on top off karkat pinning him against john's bed playing in his black locks stroking his horns.

" WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!"karkat asked closing his eyes exhaling.

"doing what~" dave purred oh so stoic

"Pinning me!" karkat said then dave forcefully planted a kiss on karkat's lips.

Karkat stunned by his action pushed Dave away. Dave goes to a small corner in John's room and hits his head on the wall before heading back over to karkat.

"GOD YOUR USELESS!" then dave proceeds to karkat's spot on the bed

"look I know why you came to see john," Dave said pinning karkat once again.

Karkat blushed staring at dave in shock.

"UM!" karkat had no words.

Dave placed his self beween karkat leg and looked at him with his scarlet red eyes smirking. Karkat wraps his arms around Dave's neck bringing his lips to Dave's ear to whisper something in his ear.

"karkat i-im flushed for you and this is somewhat enjoyable" dave said looking at karkat

"I LOVE JOHN NOT YOU I HATE YOU" karkat whispered dave looked at him with hurt.

Then put his shades back on and got off of him. Then John walks into the room.Karkat then shoots up from John's bed.

"JOHN!!!" karkat yelled staring at John. Then looks back at dave and winks. Dave looks at karkat a shruggs.

"it's ok!"then walks over to John and whispers in something in his ear then leaves.