5: Stay Out Of My Life

"I'm here to apologize to Nicole." Blake says, sympathy in his blue eyes. My dad looks at me. "Just go, I will hear him out." I say, sitting up. My mom nods. "Okay sweetie, we will be in the car once your done." She says, and Blake walks towards me. "Fuck, Nicole, what did I do to you?" Blake says, running a hand through his hair. "You punched me in the face!" I yell, he flinched. "Nicole, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to punch you." He says, and I smirk. "Well you did." I say, lowering my voice. "I'm, so sorry." He says, and I lock eyes with him. "Blake, I don't hate you, but I obviously don't like you either." I say, and he smirks at my words. "That's not the first." He says. "So, maybe you should just make it easier on both of us and stay out of my life." I say, standing up. My head throbbed. He took a step closer to me. "I don't think that's what you want." He says, his blue eyes staring into mine. "Oh, trust me, that's exactly what I want." I snap, before I start to walk away. He grips my arm and turns me towards him, that dumb smirk still on his face. "You will change your mind Kitten, and when you do, I'll be waiting." He says, giving me a wink. I roll my eyes, before I leave the room for good this time. My parents are waiting in the car. "What did he say?" My dad growls. "He just apologized." I mumbled, and we drove home.