2: Its a Date

Picture of Blake (Played by Colton Haynes)

I walk back home. That guy Blake is so weird, but he is kinda hot... I walk upstairs, and I look on my phone. I have a bunch of texts from Eli.
Eli: r u there?
Eli: did u ditch me?
Eli: Nicole? Hello?
Eli: Nicole, why the fuck are you not answering?
Eli: Nicole, are u dead?
Me: sorry, had to drop off some cookies to our new neighbors
Eli: Oh, sorry. Meet me at the beach in 20?
Me: yeah, sure
The beach was a few blocks away from our houses. We lived right on the beach. So the beach was our hang out spot. Eli hung out in the same group as me, but we never really talked until last week we started to hang out. He was really cool. He has blond hair and blue eyes. Typical California Dude. He was hot, but not as hot as Blake. Wait, what?

I get to the beach, and Eli is standing in the sand. I walk towards him. "Hey." I say, biting my lip. "Hi." He says back, taking a step towards me. "So, what do you wanna do?" I ask him, wondering why he called me out here. "I was wondering if we could walk?" He asks, I shrug. "Sure." I say, sliding my flip flops off my feet. I loved walking in the hot sand, and the cold water barefoot. He walked towards the ocean, and I followed him. The damp sand where the water hit was cold against my feet, but not as cold as the wave of water hitting my feet, which caused me to shiver.

Eli looks at me. "Your beautiful, Nicole." He says, and I blush. "You're not that bad yourself." I say, and he chuckles, before he stops and faces me towards him. "I like you, Nicole." He says, giving me a small smiles, and before I can reply he asks me. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks, his blue eyes excited. "I would love to go on a date with you, Eli." I say, and he smiles. "Great, how about Tuesday at eight?" He asks, and I nod. "It's a date."