Part 3 - Their Target

Depuis le début

Present...

"Ahh...no...people tend to think that way..." Ryoga said while brushing Ryoma's hair gently.

"Eh? Is that so...Umm...is he alright?" That man asked again.

"Uh, well he is just a little shock over something. He'll be alright, thank you...umm..."

"Ahh, I'm sorry, my name is Natsume , Hiroaki Natsume. I am a doctor so...that's why I got worried when he suddenly became pale."

"Ahh...is that so...well, for now...he is fine..." Ryoga said almost sounded sadly and worried.

" for now? What does he meant by that?" Fuji thought.

"Is that so...well, this is my contact number, if anything you can call me." Said Dr. Hiroaki again and leave both of them alone.

"Ahh, thank you, sensei."

As soon as the man named Hiroaki Natsume left, the former tennis members of Seigaku Middle School wanted to head over to both Ryoma's and Ryoga's seat but was stopped by Fuji who sensed something is off. He put a finger in front of his mouth, ordered them to be quiet.

"Ryo...Ryo-ryoga..." Ryoma said weakly.

"Ryoma? Are you alright?" Ryoga asked worriedly as he heard Ryoma's trembling voice.

"I...I wanna go home already..." He begged again.

Ryoga looked around and it seems that he didn't saw any of their figures anymore and he quickly took Ryoma carefully and leaded him to leave the café.

"Let's go...I'll call the taxi outside okay...can you hold in?" Ryoga asked again.

"Umm...yeah, I can..." Ryoma answered with a small smile curved on his face.

"Okay, that's a good boy." Ryoga said, trying to ease Ryoma.

"Umm."

Meanwhile the other tennis members who were hiding tried to hide their face by holding the menu to cover their face and Tezuka would just gaze outside the window while Fuji keep on smiling looking at the others reaction. Ryoga quickly helped Ryoma to stand and walk. As both of them passes by, Ryoga didn't even bother to look around and keep on holding onto Ryoma with such a worried face.

As both Ryoma and Ryoga went into a taxi, they finally put the menu down and started to sigh loudly and Tachibana Ann came towards them with an angry face. Fuji kept on watching the taxi until he can no longer see them. Tezuka keep on rubbing his forehead and started to sigh.

"Chotto, just what did you guys did?!" Asked Ann who was looking all angry.

"Uh...nothing, really nothing at all." Answered Momoshiro.

"Really?" Ann asked.

"Ne...Ann-chan, why would you ask us that question?" Fuji suddenly asked.

"We-well..." She started to scratch her face gently while sounded hesitate to answer Fuji's question. "It's just...Echizen-kun...doesn't seem like himself lately." She said and sighed.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Asked Oishi.

"Umm...he...seems...so fragile to me..." Ann stated as she was gripping on the tray that she was holding onto.

"Hmm? Elaborate on the word 'fragile'." Ordered Inui.

"Well..."

*   *   ^-^   *   *