Part 3 - Their Target

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do you really despise it that much?" Ryoga finally asked.

"What?" Ryoma asked innocently.

"You don't even want to watch her face, Ryoma." He said. "Let alone speaks with her." Ryoga added while he kept on stirring his coffee slowly.

It seems that Ryoma kept on silent hearing Ryoga's word and kept on ignoring his question by eating the Orange cake happily which finally made Ryoga to surrender and changed the topic. Both of them were chatting happily when Ryoma spotted a few familiar figures peeking through the shop. His eyes became bigger and he started to look pale. Ryoga who notices the changes started to search around the surrounding trying to see what actually had shaken Ryoma up and actually quite surprise himself seeing the former team members of his brother entering the shop in a crowd. A red-haired boy keep on searching for something or rather someone and glancing at every customer that he could see. That is until the waitress namely Tachibana Ann met them and pointed out their seat to them. Ryoma keep on brushing his bangs to covers his face in and started to look down and almost went panicked when they actually became closer to them.

"Ryo...Ryo...ga..." Ryoma said, Ryoga could actually sense him trembling under his voice but it seems that he could not do anything as they both are trapped and mostly cornered.

"I'm sorry, Ryoma but it seems that I can't do anything in this kind of situation." Ryoga said with a guilt expression on his face.

"N-no... Ryo...Ryo-ryoga...lets go back...pl-please..." Ryoma begged with his teary face. He is in the verge of crying.

Ryoga was worried that Ryoma would relapse again and so he went over to Ryoma to calm him. He hugged Ryoma gently almost to cover his small body from anyone's sight. He kept on whispering gently, telling Ryoma that everything is alright until the source of Ryoma's tears came.

"Um, excuse me?" Said a voice.

"Hmm.." Ryoga turns to look at the person who had called for him and surprised to see a man stand before him with a worried face.

"Umm...She alright?" That man asked.

" 'She'? Ahh...This is my little brother..." Ryoga replied with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, I thought that this boy is actually a girl..." That man said while scratching his cheek.

Meanwhile...

"Ann-chan...is Ryoma here?" Momoshiro asked.

"Ahh...Echizen? Yeah, he came here with his older brother...their seat is...there...at that corner." Ann said while pointing the seat where both Ryoma and Ryoga sat.

"Ahh...Thank you, Ann-chan." Said Fuji with a broad smile.

While they were walking towards the pointed seat suddenly a man walk towards that seat and started to talk with the person who look identical to Ryoma. They were surprised at first but decided to wait when that man had gone to talk to the Echizen siblings and they decided that it would be the best for them to sat on the seat behind them. It was then when they overheard their talks.

"Umm...She alright?" That man asked.

" 'She'? Ahh...This is my little brother..." Ryoga replied with a gentle smile on his face.

"Ahh...I'm sorry, I thought that this boy is actually a girl..." That man said while scratching his cheek.

Momoshiro almost burst into laughter as soon as he heard than man's words. But Inui get a hold on him and threatened him not to laugh with one of his invention again. Tezuka could only sigh and keep on eavesdropping on their conversation.