Chaper One: Welcome Back

"Now arriving in Gravity Falls." A nonchalant sounding bus driver announced into the built in loud speaker. Two brown haired kids at the exact same height and a pig raced down the aisle and jumped off the steps and breathed in the crisp morning air.
Last time they arrived here, they looked at each other with uncertain faces but now they looked as if they'd burst with happiness.

  "Gravity Falls! Man, is it good to be back!"
A boy with a fluffy tan and brown lumberjack hat, a red t-shirt, and kaki shorts said.

  "Dipper, you look like you did when you saw Ford for the first time!"
She crossed her eyes and imitated a drooling idiot. "Duh duh author of the journals!
I read your books and have been searching for you all summer durrr." The girl said with a braces full of a smile and a huge pig in one arm. She wore two braids, sunglasses, and a sweater wrapped around her waist.

"What! I don't look like that!" Dipper said as his is voice cracked. He started bursting into laughs.

"Ha ha! Yeah ya do! Dur, dur!" She joined Dipper in giggling fits of laughter.

"Heh heh shut up Mabes!" Dipper said as he shoved his sister, Mabel.

   A chubby man wearing a black suit, a fez, and an eyepatch stepped out from the porch of a strange shack.

"Welcome to a World of Mystery! And fun! This experience will make you feel fun-refreshed! Hey, wait..... you two dudes don't look like regular tourists.....Dibble! Maple! Oh wait is it Debbet and Migell? Or is it D-dog and Gabrielle? No wait I was right the first time!"

"Soos!!" Dipper and Mabel embraced Soos in a bear hug.

"Sup hambones! I thought you two didn't arrive till afternoon?" Soos asked as he scratched his chin.

  "Well, Mabel started as she shared a glance at her brother, we couldn't wait to go! So we asked mom and dad if we could take the morning bus and they said yes, so we're here! Plus, Waddles really missed Gompers!" She let the Waddles down as he ran over to the goat. They started making snorting and goat sounds.

"Oh man I haven't seen you two in so long! Sorry I got your names wrong, I just have been so excited ever since I opened up the shack I've been forgetting everyone's names! Yesterday I called Wendy Wendell. And I even called Gompers Gob stopper. He's still not talking to me."

Soos whispered  as he motioned to a grumpy goat as Waddles blinked in innocence beside him.

"Hey Soos, can you keep us a secret from everyone else? We want it to be a surprise! Since y'know according to everyone else, we don't arrive until the afternoon." Dipper winked at Soos.

"Ohhh I get it! Alright I have an idea..."

  (Hey guys! Cassie here! I've decided I'm completely dropping my GB Falls story and start writing this one! Also sorry I left on a cliffhanger, I just want to see if you guys are interested in this one ;) )