And for a gay guy like Henry and a mysterious alpha female like Justice, it always turns out to be a funny night. Last time I ended up pulling Justice down the bar where she started singing and dancing along with Nicki Minaj’s Super Bass. And I have to say, she is good.

I chuckled remembering that night, which was not so long ago.

“Getting sued is no laughing matter.”

“Sorry, what?” I asked, when she whined.

“You’ll be sued.” She said.

“What?! Are you crazy?! First you tell me I don’t have a choice to decide, now you tell me that I’ll be sued?!” I snapped. “What if I tell you I don’t want to go cause I have a girl friend?”

“What’s her name?” she dared.

“What?”

“What’s your girlfriend’s name?”

A lot of names swirled into my mind, some of that whom I have actually dated, some who I had classes with, some who I had one night stands with, an ex girl friend- I frowned. I knew I’d be getting no help from her. So I pushed her out of my mind and thought of someone who wouldn’t mind, someone crazy enough to play along, a friend.

But only one name popped into mind. I smiled thinking about her. I wanted so much to say her name, but that wasn’t how I want her to know what I truly feel about her.

Just man up, there must be some other way.

“So I’m guessing that you are lying.” She said, I shrugged. “Anyway, you don’t have to pick anyone, you can just drop all the girls if you find no one interesting.”

Oh trust me, I won’t. The girl I have in mind was like no other, amazing in everything.

“Fine.” I said. “Just don’t expect me to be enthusiastic, like I said I don’t wat-“

“Whatever, as long as you come.” She said and hanged up.

So here I am, standing at the backstage, regretting every moment of that phone call.

“So let’s give it up for Liam Montgomery!” I heard Amanda call for me, she turned to me and waved me over. I shrugged, what the hell…

I stepped out of the stage and heard girls calling my name, and people cheering and clapping.

I gave an awkward smile and walked to the love seat that Amanda gestured for me to sit on.

“Hi Liam, how are you?” she asked as she sat across me.

“Fine, thank you.” I said, robotically.

Amanda laughs, “Ease up, big boy. I’m sure you’ll get these ladies pinned with just a sound of your voice.”

I chuckled along with the laughing audience.

Amanda then turned to the audience, still looking amused, “Liam and I were talking at the back a few seconds ago and he told me that he is nervous, and it isn’t about the show either.” She winked at the audience who answered with “oohs…”

“Care to tell us what you are nervous about?”

I stared at her then at the audience. Then at the corner of the stage I saw three cubicles with three set of legs underneath, one in particular was going around on her stool. I grinned as it triggered a memory of a certain person.

Then Amanda followed my gaze and back at me, “Don’t worry, they can’t hear us, not until we start the game.” She said and I nodded in respond. “So, how about telling us what’s making you nervous?”