My Guardian Mifit

*24 Hours AGO FLASHBACK* (INTRODUCTION)

You and your boyfriend Princeton just finished making mad passionate love to each other, your both lying in bed discussing his drag racing situation tomorrow. Princeton would drag race with his life. You'd never like it because it was dangerous and he could get hurt. But like the heard headed boy he is he would still do it.

Prince: so babe u coming to the race tomorrow?

Angie: wouldnt miss it for the world.

Angie looks down at the ground for a moment.

Prince: whats the matter?

Angie: u know i dont like u doing that crazy stuff!

Prince: i know but i like doing it.

Angie: but it isnt safe! U could get HURT!

Prince: would it be so dangerous if u tagged along in the car with me?

Angie: have u lost ur mind!

Prince: maybe

Angie: naaah u do it. Its enough that im coming to see my boyfriend risk his life.

Prince: baby PLEASE! Just one time! Thats all i ask.

Prince looked at Angie with those sexy brown eyes and she couldnt resist.

Angie: ok FINE!

Prince grabbed her and kissed her , they both fell asleep on each other.

*The Day Of The Race* (Still Flashback)

Angie is strapped in the car next to prince, she hears the loud crowds screaming his name and chanting him on. He heart starts to pound and she looks over at prince. He smiles at her and holds her hand.

Prince: i promise, its fun.

The race soon began and Princeton is going almost 200 miles per hour. Angie is holding on for her life and Princeton is smiling at her.

Prince: babe come on LET LOOSE! RELAX!

Angie soon looks through the window shield and notice that prince is to close to the wall on her side.

Angie: prince PRINCE!

Before he could look they crashed into the wall extra hard, she car flipped over and the side Angie was on blew up. The crowd went silent ...

Soon Princeton came to and noticed Angie over next to him with her body half on fire and shes bleeding, she looked at him and he took off her helmet and tears roll from his eyes like raindrops off of a rain coat.

Prince: BABY! BABY PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!

Angie: i love you prince, you almost won, tough race huh?

Angie chuckled in her voice like she knew she was gonna live but she didnt.

Princeton: BABY IM SORRY! I SHOULD'VE TALKED U INTO THIS! Baby please dont die on me!

Angie's eyes soon closed shut, and her heart beat slowly came to an end. Prince balls into tears and kisses Angie's forehead.

Paramedics soon came to the car and pulled prince and Angie out. , a few hours later they arrived at the hospital where Angie was pronounced dead. Princeton walked in and seen her body one last time, he held her cold soft hand and kissed her blue fatal lips one last time.

Prince: im gonna miss you.

Prince gets choked up from his tears.

Prince: i love you.

Prince got up and left out of the hospital and punched a wall. The doctor came to comfort him.

Doctor: sr are u ok?

Prince gripped his afro

Prince: no im not!

Doctor: who was she to you?

Prince: she was my girlfriend.

Doctor: was? What is she now? Dont u still love her?

Prince: she's my guardian angel, no, my guardian Misfit.

The doctor patted Princeton on the back and walked into the room and covered Angie's body with a white sheet.

Angie is now an angel in heaven, and she tells it all ... To be continued.

Follow me on twitter @BadGalBahja and my IG @BadGalBahja .. And tell me what u think so far and if i should continue.