Introduction

Hello all!!! So, here it is! The introduction to "The Hybrid" has finally been written and published! Yayyy!!! I'm sorry it took like year or more to write... I really have no excuse except for my laziness. Please enjoy!

***

(3rd Person POV)

"Hold up," Jacob Black cut in. "What damn army?" His eyes traveled between the blood-suckers, waiting for a response. Every once in awhile, his eyes would reach those of Bella's, causing him to clench his jaw and tear his eyes away- feeling the non painful impact of her fist colliding with his cheek. Recalling the memories of her rejection was more painful then the actual punch itself. She chose Edward, the leach, over him. He knows that he's the better choice for Bella. Jacob can give her a long life where she won't have to hide anything. She can see Charlie anytime she wants. She can have children! Grandchildren, even. A normal life with no secrets, that's what he can offer her. But, no. Instead, she continues to choose Cullen. Life would be so much easier if he could imprint. He wouldn't have any more feelings for Bella. She wouldn't be able to cause him anymore pain and heartache.

Edward, using his ability to his advantage, listened carefully to Jacob's thoughts, disappointed that he couldn't have seen everything for himself. Although he knows that he should feel bad for Jacob, he can't help but find humor in the whole situation, along with pride and relief that Bella had stopped the kiss. She really did love him.

"Newborns," Carlisle states, sounding surprisingly nervous to company he had.

"We can take them," Jacob decided soon after the term 'newborn' was explained.

"No!" Bella announces, to Jacob it almost sounded like she cared. Almost.

"You can't stop us," Jacob snarled.

"It won't be enough, I keep seeing someone else," Alice mutters, shyly looking at Edward, knowing that he's hearing her thoughts.

"No," Edward shouts,"no, we are not putting her in that kind of danger!"

"We need her Edward!" Alice insists. "I'm not crazy about the idea either, bur I keep seeing her in my visions. She could help-"

"She could die, Alice," Edward continues, sounding angry.

"She won't," Alice states firmly, raising her delicate voice louder than most thought possible. Realizing that she went overboard, she quickly quieted down again. "I feel it."

"Who?" Quill interrupted, feeling left out, along with the rest of the room.

Alice looked over at Edward who was now focusing his attention on the floor. After a few minutes, she sighed and faced the shape shifters. "Our sister, Rebecca," she states simply.

"Another vampire?" Jacob asks. "That violates the contract."

"She's not a vampire," Emmett corrects, sounding strangely serious for the usually boisterous character.

"But, I thought you-" Quill asked.

"She's not a vampire," Edward repeats. "Not entirely."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jacob asks. Then, getting angry he continues. "If a new vampire-type creature is coming to town, the pack needs to know everything. Now."

"She's not fully vampire, but she's not fully human either," Alice explains slowly, not really knowing how to word it. "She's... half of each."

The shape shifters try taking in the information they are given. "So she's..."

"A hydrid," Carlisle states.

"Is that even possible?" Jacob asks, feeling slightly light headed from the new information he was given. He couldn't believe it. Why was this new information? Did Sam know? How could he of!? How was it made? Was it bit? Can it bite? What does it look like?

"That 'it' you keep mentioning is my sister, so watch what you say," Edward yells, hearing Jacob's thoughts and immediately taking offense.

"I'm just asking questions," Jacob defends sternly. "If it- I mean she is a danger to this town, we can't allow her in."

"She wouldn't hurt anyone," Carlisle responds. "We can talk to Sam tomorrow about letting her come. If he agrees, we can set a time up so you can meet her. She's in Britain currently, so she will arrive by Tuesday, most likely. She'll gladly answer any questions you have, I'm sure." Even though Carlisle was the most calm and positive of the Cullen's, his voice was shaky and uneven. Of course he was excited at the thought of his daughter coming home, but the circumstances were less than ideal. Rebecca had left for a reason- it was safer for her there. Was it time for her to come back? Would she come back?

"Fine," Jacob sighs. "We can discuss it as a pack tonight, then give you our decision tomorrow."

"Thank you," Carlisle smiles. "We hope you see it our way and give her a chance."

"We'll see," he mutters as the shape shifters walk out the door, headed home.

***

Thank you so much for reading! Please give me your feedback! What did you think? What should I include in my next chapter? Let know through your comments! Thanks:)

*Vote*Follow*Read*Comment*Message*Ect.*