Part 2 / Chapter 34 (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Chapter 34

****Kallie's POV****

- 1 year later

This past year has been amazing! I've been staying with Harry ever since the incident. My mom has healed up nicely and is loving the house Harry got her. Anne and my mother are always together, they get along so well.

On the other hand Kara-Beth is still with Blake. After everything blew over, he told her they needed to leave, so they did. Something about him just dosent float my boat. My main thing is I'm afraid of what he would do and say to Kara while no one's around.

"Babe are you ready?" Harry peaked his head into the bathroom where I was. "Yeah lets go!" I chirped as I snapped my earrings into place. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car parked in the driveway. He opened my door and helped me in.

When he had shut my door and climbed into the driver seat, we headed towards the restaurant where we where meeting up with the rest of the boys and Eleanor. We drove in a comfortable silence, Our hands were intertwined, we where just enjoying a peaceful ride. The only sound audible was coming from the radio.

I looked over to Harry and observed what he was wearing. He was dressed in Dark jeans, Black Clarks, and a white v neck tshirt covered by black blazer. His Hair was perfect as always, full of curls. I guess he caught me staring because he squeezed my and and smirked. He then lightly kissed the backside of my hand and spoke " You look beautiful tonight."

I was dressed in a skin tight balck and white cheveron dress. It fell mid thigh, and the sleeves about to my elbows. I also put on a yellow belt to add a pop of color. Well mainly beacuse I wanted to wear these new yellow pumps I just bought! I left my hair natural not really wanting to mess with it. But my makeup was perfect! Its was all somkey like and cute!

~ 1 1/2 hour later

We were all now just sitting around the table chatting. I was conversing with Eleanor about her work. I was really wanting to get into modeling since everything was healed up. The only thing that worried me was the scar on my hip. El said she would take me with her next shoot she had so I was very excited.

While we where all still conversing with one another, I felt my phone buzzing in my lap. I looked down to see my mom was calling. I exscused myself from the table and headed towards the restroom area to talk.

"Hello?" I spoke into my phone.

"Kallie! Where are you? Are you ok?" Mom was screaming into the phone.

"Mom calm down, Im fine. Im out to dinner with Harry and some friends." I spoke wondering what whas wrong with her.

"Okay good. I was just checking up on you." she spoke in not such a convincing way.

" Mom... Is everything alright?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Sweetheart... Jake and James escaped from prison. No one knows where they are. It was just on the news."

I stayed silent trying to process what she just told me. I was so confused, how can two people escape a maximum prison?! "Mom I'll call you back later." and with that said I hung up. I Walked back over to the table and stared off into the distance.

Eleanor was the first to acknowladge my return, "Kallie whats up? You look like you just saw a ghost." I didn't respond. I was still trying to process things. I guess since I hadn't said anything she got everyone paying attention to me. Harry squezzed my thigh looking at me really concerned. "Kallie Love, what's wrong?"

"James and Jake escaped from prison..." was all I maneged to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Guesss who's back!?!? Kendra! Sorry it took so long! I ahd writers block and ive got summer reading blesh! school starts back for me in 2 weeks! grrr! and guys please forgive me for this short crappy chapter! i just wanted to update and stuff sooo yeah! and i would also like to thanks everyone for the reads and all the support it really means alot to me. Well i guess thats all for now! BYYEEEEEEEEE

Xx-Kendra C: