Chapter 32 (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Chapter 32

-quick note. POV's do change a lot.

***Harry's POV***

I could tell Kallie had finally drifted off by how steady her breathing had become. I watched her as she slept, not the creepy watch, but I took the time to really take in her features. She has dark brown wavy hair that sprawled out everywhere. She had long dark eyelashes, amazing cheekbone structure, I mean this girl is true perfection in my eyes. Even with the small cuts and bruises among her body, she was beautiful.

I still didn't fully understand why Jake and James did this to her. I decided while Eleanor took Kallie shopping Me, Louis, Paul and some of Paul's security friends would go check out what's going on at the Dowel's. Hopefully I would get the chance to knock the shit out of both Jake and James. Mostly, I wanted to find Kallie's mum.

**** Jake's POV ****

- 7AM -

I had gotten up early to get a jog in for the day. When I got home, I had received 2 different text messages. One from my friend Alex. The other from businessish partner Blake.

- Alex: Hey dude, I'm up for some more fun with Kallie tonight. (;

- Jake: Ok. Be here around 9. I've gotta get some things taken care of first.

- Alex: ok.

Before I read what Blake wanted, I went to make sure Kallie cleared her schedule for tonight. I walked into Kallie's room to see she wasn't there. 'Well where the hell is she?' It was Saturday so she wasn't at school, when she was home she always stayed in her room, and if she left otherwise, she told her mom. I went downstairs looking for my dad and her mom. "Dad! Where is Kallie?" I yelled walking into the kitchen for some juice. " I'm not sure, but her Mom is in the basement where I left her!" He yelled back.

I ran down to the basement to see Mrs.Crawford tired to the bed I normally raped Kallie in. " Hey you! Where did Kallie say she was heading to?" I asked as I approached her. " I don't know? Is she not upstairs?" She choked out. "No, she isn't here. If anyone knows where she is it's you! Now where is she?" I scream at her, while the backside of my hand came into contact with her face. She just shrugged and looked away from me.

I sighed and walked back upstairs to see my dad walk out of his room rubbing his temples. He must have gotten drink last night. "Boy what are you screaming about?" He asked, clearly aggravated. "Kallie left, she is no where to be found in this house." I spoke in disbelief. "what?! Text your friends and ask if they've seen her around. We'll go looking for her later. I have a pretty good feeling she is with that Harry guy. I've got to go meet up with the boss. I'll be back around 12:45." I nodded as I watched dad leave.

I then hurried up to my room grabbing my gym stuff and headed towards the gym for some more exercise. As I was leaving I looked at the text I had from Blake. Yes Blake from LA. We have known each other for awhile now. Long story short we both find Kallie attractive and we both don't like Harry. Well we ended up coming up with this plan where he would date Kara Beth to have an excuse to come to London to see Kallie.

- Blake: Yo, I'm coming to London later today. I'll be there around noon. My girlfriend is surprising her bestfriend.... Kallie (:<

- Jake: Cool. Meet me outside Carol's Gym @ 12:30. We need to chat.

- Blake: Will do.

****Kameron's POV****

Jake and James both had just left. I took advantage to wiggle out of the ropes that tied me to the bed. When I managed to get free, I stumbled up the stairs and out to my car. When I got in I drove to the hospital for the much need medical attention.