Chapter 25 (Harry Styles FanFiction)

Chapter 25

****Kallie's POV****

** 2 MONTHS LATER **

So I've been in london for about 2 months now. I seldomly talk to Kara-Beth now, but the few conversations we have had she did mention getting a boyfriend. She clamied it was nobody I knew but I still wondered who it could have been.

Harry on the other hand though, Ive seen him about a total of four maybe five times since ive been here. The fact him being famous, I understood he was busy. We did talk reguarly though, we texted, skyped, direct messaged on Twitter, pretty much anyway we could communicate we did. We really try to stay in contact. Yet, we havent became anything offical yet... Well the good/bad news was he would be getting an almost 3 week break. It was good because I missed Harry! I really wanted to see him. The bad part was, well I was afraid he might find out what's going on in my current house.

As you may remeber, Mom got marrieed to James dowell. James had a son with his ex wife and they named him Jake. Jake is now my "brother". James is a very wealthy man, he owns a nice house. He has a nice car, but this guy and his son are the biggest douches I have ever met. They make me and my mothers life a living hell. They hit and abuse us, they are drinkers and smokers. And if that isn't bad enough, Jake has raped me. Many times. Only his father and him know. They said if I ever told what went on in the house they would kill my mom infront of me..

The only reason my mom stays with James is for me, and I only stay for her. Ive tried to talk her into leaving. Both of us, together. But she always says she can't and that they would just find us anyways.

I just dont even know what to do anymore. I just come home everyday awaiting the brutalness of whatever they have in store for me.

---------------------------------------------------

Today I had been with Harry all day. We had went to the Zoo and just enjoyed each other. "I had a really great time today Kallie." Harry spoke. We were now parked infront of my house. I looked up and saw Harry had his dimpled smile plastered on his face. "Me too." I smiled at him.

Me and Harry sat staring into each others eyes. He looked as if he was trying to look into my soul. I looked down becoming embarssed from staring, but Harry lifted my head up by my chin. He looked down to my lips and back to my eyes. Harry then slowly began to lean in. The last time I had been kissed by him was right before I left LA. I was quickly snapped from my thoughts when Harrys soft pink lips touched mine. He kissed me with such a passion I had never felt before. I kissed back with just as much passion.

The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes then I relcutenly pulled back. I smiled at him. "Let me take you out tomorrow night." Harry spoke softly. "I'd like that." I responed. I then kissed him on he cheek and got out of his car leaving him speachless. "I'll text you" Harry called after me. I just flashed him an 'ok' sign and went inside.

When I got inside, I noticed my mom inside cooking. She looked up and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back and ran upstaries locking myself in my room. I try to stay in here while James is home, and I avoid jake as much as possible. I then took a quick shower and decided to take it easy for the rest of the night.

While I was laying on my bed I heard what seemed to be the front door open and close, the door was soon followed by shouting. Mom and James were arguing again. He is probably drunk. Then suddenly I heard the sound of shattering dishes. Next my mom's scream peirced my ears. I shot up from my positon on my bed. Then It suddenly turned extremely silent. Too silent. I stood up and crept down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw..blood? What! I walked to James and my moms room next. James was passed out in the bed, but my mom wasnt there. I walked out of the room and began looking around.

I walked to the basement next. I hated that place, it has a bed down there. It was where Jake raped me, I got chills from thinking about it. I slowy walked to into the basement only to see something I was so not prepared for.

"Mom..." my voice shook. She was tied to the bed. Blood bleeding through he white tshirt. She looked to have even more brusies than before. Thats it! I can't do it anymore. I ran to her side. "Mom, you gotta get up.. we are going to get out of her. Right now, no if, ands, or buts." I started to untie her but was stopped. "Kallie, listen to me and listen to me good. Get out of here, don't worry about me. I love you and want you to be safe. Leave now and don't look back. Take my Necklace, so wherever you are, I Am. I love you, now go. Find Harry." My mom spoke with a guilty fault almost. That was the word I couldnt think of..fault. She thought It was her fault I'm in this situation. "but mom..." I started but was cut off again. "Go! now! Before he gets back." I nodded, took my mothers necklace from around her neck, kissed her goodbye and hurried upstaries.

When I finally got to my room, I went staright to my closet and grabbed my bag. I already had a bag packed just incase something like this ever happended. Next I frantically packed my phone charger and a picture of My mom, dad, Kara-beth, and me from a vacation trip forever ago. Then I rushed down the stairs of the hell house, and out the front door.

I took off running to the first place I knew I would be safe until Harry reached me. I ran to this little cafe not to far from my towns library, it wasn't normally that busy. It was owned by a cute older couple, they have always been so kind to me. I really enjoyed the place. As soon as I entered, I looked around and saw only about two others here. I then looked to see the older women that owned the cafe, she noticed me and waved me over to our normal little section by the window and fireplace. I sat next to her and began to cry. I didn't know what else to do.

"Im going to go get you a coffee. I'll put your bag in the back." she spoke softly to me. I nodded and watched her walk away. Suddenly I rembered my mom told me to find Harry. I quickley pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed his number.

"Hello?" he spoke into the other end.

" Harry... I need you to come and get me." Thats when Total lost it...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Yayyyy for extra long chapters! So I got my phone fixed! Yayyyy! so I should update more! well what did you think of this chapter! I liked it! kinda sad I know but it will get better! it always does! So guys do you know who Danny Edge and Paul Zimmer are? Well if you dont go look them up! i think you will be beyond satisfied with the results! well okayy thats it! BYYEEEE!

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FEEDBACK

Xx-Kendra C: