Chapter One

Author's note: yes the french is annoying and unnecessary, you were right all along but i don t freaking care enough about this garbage fic to fix it so dont comment about the fren ch becaus e i KNOW its dumb as hell just like this fic from 1.5 years ago

Ladybug desperately grappled with La Flueriste. She whipped out her yo-yo in an attempt to wrap her opponent up and smash the flower in her hair, where she knew the Akuma lay.

"Ladybug!" Chat Noir warned. "She's going to-"

Too late, Ladybug realized that La Fleuriste was wrapping her in tendrils of her prized roses. Ladybug couldn't feel the thorns through her suit, but that didn't make the experience much better.

"Lucky Charm!" she shouted quickly, and thrust her yo-yo in the air. A bottle of grease was formed. She caught it and looked at it quizzically.

Tikki's voice whispered in her head. A flash of red and black illuminated the string of her yo-yo. Ladybug slicked the string with grease and pulled it taut, slicing through the thorns of the roses.

"Ladybug! I only have a few minutes!"

Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir's Miraculous. Only one pip remained on his ring.

"Go now, Chat Noir! I can handle it!"

"But, Ladybug-"

"Go!" She fixed her attention towards La Fleuriste again, who was creating a tornado of flower petals.

Chat Noir frantically scanned the roof of the building for somewhere to detransform safely. There were no stairs to the house beneath it. He certainly couldn't detransform in front of her. He could jump off the roof of the building, but the flower tornado blocked off most exit routes. The one way he could leave safely would be to climb down the building, but by then he'd already be detransformed.

"There's nowhere to go!" he yelled back. "Plus, you just used your Lucky Charm! You've only got-"

"A little bit until I detransform, I know. Chat Noir, if we free her Akuma, we'll be fine. Grab it now!"

Chat Noir lunged towards La Fleuriste, but was intercepted by a thicket of grass. "Defeated by grass!" he mumbled to himself, rubbing his head.

Ladybug brandished the greased string between her hands and attempted to slice through the Akumatized flower on La Fleuriste's head. Chat Noir jumped in on the action. The petal-tornado faltered, moved backwards off the roof and began to form a bed.

The last pip on Chat Noir's ring began to blink.

Ladybug threw her yo-yo as hard as she possibly could. It missed La Fleuriste's head, but knocked the Akumatized flower to the ground below, on the bed of flower petals. La Fleuriste de-Akumatized and fell two stories onto the bed of flower petals just as Chat Noir's ring turned black.

She quickly turned around, but the flash her peripheral vision had captured told her that she wouldn't see Chat Noir if she turned back around to face him. Quickly, Ladybug caught the Akuma in her yo-yo and freed it.

"I should probably go now," she said, back still turned.

"Ladybug! Your earrings!" Chat Noir urged.

"Wh- Oh! Oh, no!" She had forgotten that she would detransform soon, too! There was no time to leave. Was there?

"Okay, I'm just gonna-"

"No! Ladybug, wait!" Chat Noir's voice froze her in her tracks. "You should make sure Rose is okay, shouldn't you?"

"Chat Noir, I don't have time!" Ladybug responded, in a frustrated tone, then gasped. The last dot of her earrings blinked, then disappeared. She collapsed, shedding the red bodysuit. Tikki fell into the palms of her hands.