Micky and Marcel

Micky and Marcel

Marcel's Pov

She was stunning. Our school dance was coming up, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a date. I was defiantly surprised she didn't have a date, if she didn't, because she was breathtakingly beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. I hope she says yes when I ask her. She probably won't since I'm such a nerd. 

She was at here locker, putting stuff away. I was going to turn around and walk away, but I heard her call my name. I looked to see she was walking over. My hands started to sweat and my mouth was dry.

"Hi Marcel." She said with that beautiful voice I could listen to all day.

"H-hi Micky." I said stuttering

'Come on Marcel, man up.' I thought to myself.

"So Mickey, I was wondering..." I said clearing my throat.

"Yes Marcel?" She said encouraging me on.

"I-I was w-wondering if maybe you um wanted to-" I was cut of by getting pushed to the ground by some jock.

"Back off. A girl like her would never go to the prom with a guy like you." He yelled at me.

"Sam get off him." Micky yelled trying to pull him off me.

He got up but glared at me. He mouthed something like 'This isn't over' and walked away. My back ached and Micky probably wants to run off now.

"Marcel! Are you ok?" She said holding her hand out for me. I grabbed it and stood up.

"I'm fine." I said looking at the ground.

"Yes." She said.

"What?" I asked looking up.

"Yes, I'll go to the dance with you."

A/N Well here it is. Probably not the best but I had to make it... Here you are Micky! Hope you liked it.