Val and Louis

Val and Louis

Val's Pov

He was laying there, unconscious. He might as well be dead. I didn't get to say goodbye. He's probably in a coma. I was laying my head on his chest, crying. I didn't even get to tell him how I felt. I should probably call 911.

"Hello?"

"Yes um my f-friend..." I sniffled. "H-he's unconscious in an alley." I said bursting out into even more tears.

"Miss calm down. Where are you?" The voice said.

I got up from where I was to see we were on Jefferson Street and Bush road.

"Uh W-we are on Jefferson and Bush. Please hurry." I cried out.

"We're on our way. Don't move." The voice said and hung up.

And now, I was shaking and I was afraid. Afraid of whatever did that to him. It was still out there. It was a monster. It almost killed or most likely did kill my best friend. It could kill me right now. I just went back to lay with my best friend.

He was laying in a pool of blood. Just then I saw him shuffle. I ran to him.

"L-Louis?" I asked.

"V-Val?" He replied.

"Louis!"

"V-Val. I'm going to die." he said crying.

"No. Don't think like that." I said and continued to cry. 

"I love you." He said closing his eyes.

"Louis?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"Louis!" I yelled

"LOUIS NOOOOO!" I cried/yelled.

Then I started to hear the ambulances, but they were to late. He was gone.

A/N Sad enough for you. Cause I cried while writing it. I can change it if you want, because I have a less sad ending...

Well hope you liked it!