Ch.4||Its not a "Date"||

Things to look out for:
-(Y/N) your name
-(L/N) last name
-(H/C) hair color
-(F/C) fav. Color
-(E/C) eye color

And than...... A knock? Knock knock, Garroth dropped me. "Oh my Irene!
(y/n) I..I'm so sorry!!" I sat rubbing my side, "ow... It's okay Garroth" he helped me up and wiped my face off there was water all over the side of me, than another Knock.... I walked over and opened the door, it's was Travis...
"Hey beautiful" he winks at me "I was wondering if you would like to come to the cafe with me later today?.... Why is your side wet?" I sighed... "It's kinda a long story... Um what time?"

"Well I was thinking maybe 2? Or when ever I just want to get a chance to hangout with you beautiful" I rolled my eyes "uh sure... I guess, maybe 4 cause I kinda have company... Also NO flirting with me!" Travis looked at me and smirked "heh okay.... Not" he mumbles under his breath. "Who's here?" He asked "umm nothing.. I mean nobody!" He looked at me confused..... "Hm, have you seen Garroth today?"

"Wah... Pfft no haven't seen him" I lied

"Uh huh..." He knew I lied

"Well gotta go... Bye see you later" I shut the door in his face. Leaned my back on the door and sighed, "uh!"

"What's wrong?" Garroth asked

"Oh Travis just invited me to the cafe at 4"

"Well what did you say?"

"Well I'm not mean so I said yeah.."

"I...I'm s..still sorry, well about dropping you..." He turned bright red,
"I should head home I gotta get ready for work later, Bye (Y/N) see you later." Before he left I quickly pecked him on his cheek, he froze and turned red... And I giggled and blushed, he walked home, I went into the Bathroom and took a shower.

*1 and a 1/2 shower time skip*

It was 12 in the afternoon, I got dressed in some black leggings and a (F/C) sweater and my uggs. I decided to go over to Aphmau's house and see if we wanted to hang out,
knock knock knock, Aphmau opened the door.
"Hey (Y/N)! What's ups"

"Hey Aph, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today?"

"Sure! Katelyn and Kawaii~chan are here too!"

"Yay!" I walked inside and Celestia ran up to me and jumped on me leg I bent over a pet her. Kawaii~chan slips through the basement door trying to not be noticed. "Hey Kawaii~chan!"

"Uuuuuhhhh Hey (y/n)~senpai! Kawaii~chan wasn't shipping!" SHe bit her lip "uh hey Aphmau~senpai could Kawaii~chan buy a lock for the basement?"

"Why Kawaii~chan?" Aphmau Asked

"Uh No Reason Kawaii~chan doesn't have a shipping shrine of (Y/N)~senpai and Aaron~Kun!"

"Kawaii~chan we told you no more shipping!" Aphmau said as she face palmed we both giggled. We sat down and started watching Netflix.
Three hours later....

I headed home after spending time with the girls, I had fun.. We should hang at my house more. But I had to fix myself for the get together with Travis, I'm not calling it at "Date".... He stopped by my house. "Hello gorgeous" he's says while he winks I roll my eyes, he drove me to the cafe in town. We sat at a table outside and he asked me what I wanted "chocolate frappé!" I said happy! "Coming up beautiful!" People around us giggle and whispers  "awe that's super cute, there adorable!" Uh I don't even like Travis like that, he comes back with my frappé and got himself a ice coffee. "Thanks Travis"
"Any thing for you gorgeous" he winked.. sadly I blushed a little, we talked and finished our drinks and we heard back home. "Um Travis you made a wrong turn" he looked over and smirked no I didn't..." After a while we stopped we where at a beach,
"Travis it's winter and you brought me to a beach...?" She smirked and out out of the car, what is he doing? We walked around and opened my door and picked me up bridal style, I couldn't help but laugh. He carried me through the snow and brought me to a light house? "A..a light house?" I asked confused "hahaha just wait" we walked inside the light house and walked to the top. Travis set up a blanket and pillows,
"Travis! What's this...I'm not like that!"

"Hey I'm not like that either!... I brought you up here.... Just wait" it was around 7 or 8 o'clock I sat down on the Blanket and played on my phone.
"(y/n) look!" The stars were out! They looked beautiful... "Is this why brought me here?" I asked him
"Well yes the stars never look this nice anywhere else" he was right it was a beautiful sight "wow they are beautiful!" He smirked "heh not as beautiful as you" I giggled he's so cheesy... We sat on the blanket and I leaned my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around my waist and we just sat there looking at the stars.
"By the way Travis your not as bad as everyone makes you out to be" I giggled . He smiled, "yeah everyone says I'm a total Casanova, but when I find a girl I really like I act different" I smiled and then we headed back home and he pecked my cheek and we went to our houses, I fell asleep so fast.... All I could think about where the boys...urg.... There all such sweethearts to me......