Ch.37||Vacation (Part five)||

Things to look out for:
-(Y/N) your name
-(L/N) last name
-(H/C) hair color
-(F/C) fav. Color
-(F/I/C) fav. Ice cream

Garroth's POV:

Eh last thing I remember was being at the snack bar and Michi giving me something.... I opened my eyes and the pain immediately shot through my entire body.....GAH!
I felt a hand grab mine I intertwined my fingers and saw (Y/N)'s beautiful smile.
"(Y...Y..Y/N)?" I barely get out as i tightened my grip,
"Garroth!" She smiles and cries, Her beautiful smile...I missed it.. I forced out a smile but it hurt so much... I cringed in pain and let out a painful sigh. Everyone was here..well where's Dante, Laurance, and Vylad? Three women who kinda reminds of them were in the room. The Doctor came in and spoke to (Y/N) and everyone else, they all left the room... (Y/N) smiled and waved goodbye, where are they going?
"Hello Mr. Ro'Meave, I'm Dr. Shepherd we're going to be helping you up and getting you moving."
"O..okay..." I softly spoke, He asked me if I could sit up; I pushed myself up from the bed as I ache in pain I force myself to at least sit up.
"Good!" Dr. Shepherd said, he brought in a wheel chair I sighed, I didn't want to sit in that I would feel helpless...
"Now Mr. Ro'Meave would you like to sit in the wheel chair?"
"Just call me Garroth.... And no I wouldn't."
"Okay." He put the chair off to the side, he asked me if I could stand; I tried my my legs couldn't do it.....they felt weak..
"Lucky Garroth.. You didn't have any broken or fractured bones only major cuts and bruises and some head trauma."
"Good..great to here, um when would I be able to leave?"
"Well your fine just, well maybe today if you can prove you can walk."
"I can..." I forced myself off the bed and stood up... I felt like a baby learning to walk, uh I feel helpless. Once I stood up the pain shot straight for my leg..
"GAH!" I yell, I had a large bandage wrapped around my calf.
"you had a large cut on your calf from your accident.
"Accident?" I mumble, well I need to walk I took a few steps. Each one felt like I was walking on hot coal, I felt like I'm going through hell..
"That's good glad you can balance your self, Were are giving you crutches so you don't put so much pressure on your leg."
"Okay.." I sat back down on the bed and the doctor left, I waited a few minutes and he and everyone came back. (Y/N) ran up to me and gave me a huge hug, I hugged her tight...
"I love you..." I mumbled, Her grip loosen and she pulled away. Her bright beautiful smile made me blush, the sparkle in her (E/C) eyes... I got lost in them, the way her (H/C) hair falls make me fall for her....I love her.
"Let's get you back to the hotel!" She smiled, the doctor handed me crutches and (Y/N) helped me up. We walked out to the car and headed to the hotel, once we got to the hotel I questioned who these three girls were?
"Eh...hehe" the girls started to giggle... Zane and Aaron both chuckled.
"Wah?" I saw the three girls cross their arms and roll their eyes,
"Garroth that's Dante, Vylad, And Laurance." Katelyn's said between laughs,
"What? Really!" I tired not to laugh but I was hard but the pain was stopping me.
"Uh really guys...." Laura sounded annoyed,
"Don't worry guy...hehe ladies... Hehe Kawaii~chan found a magics book and Kawaii~chan's will read the entire thing! And Find a cure for Dantia~chan, Vyla~sama, and Laura~chan!"
"Kawaii~chan! Don't call me that!" Dantia yelled, everyone laughed.
"Hey I'm hot as a guy also as a girl!" Laurance or Laura snickered.
"Dream on Laurance or Laura we all know you got the voice and I got the looks!" I chuckled, Laura gave me a death stare... You know coming from Laurance as a women it's kinda scary.
"Garroth! Um..." (Y/N) blushed, "I was wondering if I could take you to get ice cream..?" She continued
"Y..yeah.. Sound amazing!" I blushed, I grabbed my crutches and she helped me to the car. We drove to the closest ice cream stand and got some ice cream. We sat down and she got me Chocolate ice cream in a bowl with...Sprinkes!..... Then she got her self (F/I/C) and sat down with me, we sat and ate our ice creams and talked.. Time lasted for ever but I loved every second of it, She asked me an odd question,
"Garroth... Do you think I play with all of you guys....?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean like, Toy with all your guys emotions.."
"Why would you think that?"
"Uh...no reason I would just like to know.."
"(Y/N) we all love you and whom ever you pick we won't stop being your friend, we all will be there for you!"
"Thank you G..." I interrupted her with a kiss, I felt her smile as we kissed.... She pulled away and was bright red,
"We..um.. Should be getting back.." She helped me up and we walked to the car and drove back to the hotel, when we got there Kawaii~chan was trying magics to fix Vylad, Laurance, And Dante, but she had no luck... We all went to bed, and All I could think about was (Y/N)....