Ch.8||How I Met Vylad||

Things to look out for:
-(Y/N) your name
-(L/N) last name
-(H/C) hair color
-(F/C) fav. Color
-(E/C) eye color

"You two know each other" Katelyn said confused.

"Well wouldn't (Y/N)~senpai know Garroth~Kun And Zane~Kun?"

"Well I was only in Phoenix middle school at the beginning of the year, I didn't have many friends... Vylad was in most of my classes... I've never met, maybe heard of Garroth and Zane."

"Well we used to all go to the same middle school and high school, you should have met all of us." Aphmau said

"I probably did at one point, I was just very shy; never wanted to talk to people. Vylad always wanted me to meet his friends.... But I was way to shy, Vylad helped me over my shyness. But before I ever got to meet you I had moved to a new school."

"Wow so you only knew Vylad a short period of time" Katelyn said

"Yeah but she was like my best friend!" Vylad Said with a smile. Our lunch came and Vylad just sat down with us and talked. We had a lot of fun recapping memories of me and Vylad for only the short time I knew him. He was such a sweet guy, now that I think of it Garroth, Vylad, well maybe Zane I really can't see his face look a lot alike.
Well I know their brothers just they all have different hair colors.. And Vylad has green eyes, when Garroth and Znae have blue.

"So (Y/N), y..you said it was fine if I stayed at your house for a bit?" Vylad asked

"Of course it fine." I said with a smile.
"Oh wait did we tell you that Garroth and Zane both live in the same Neighborhood."

"What? No! You never told me that."

"Y..yeah Garroth is right across from Aphmau's and Zane lives down the road."

"O..okay I guess I'll just have to be secretive about my stay." We finished our lunch and go into the car and drove back home Vylad followed us...
Time skip back to the house**

Vylad parked his car in my Garage, so they wouldn't suspect anything.
"Wow (Y/N) this is a beautiful house!"

"Thanks Vylad" I said with a smile, he was always so kind, I adored that about him in middle school. "You room is up stairs" I started walking up the stairs and he followed.
"Thank you (Y/N), you don't know how much this means to me."

"No problem Vylad!" I said he smiled which made me smile, he walked over to me and hugged me, Vylad was a huge hugger hehe. I hugged him back, I never realized how much I missed him till now. "I've missed you a lot (Y/N)."

"I missed you too Vylad, you were my best friend." We broke the long hug, and settled down into his room. I went down stairs to go into the living room and turned on the tv, I watched tv till it was boring... "Uhghgg I'm so bored!" Vylad was still upstairs, I wanted to go on a walk with him but he doesn't want to be seen. "Vylad in going on a walk see ya later!" I yelled up to him. "Okay! Have a nice walk!" He yelled back, I laughed. I walked around a quarter of the block and it was boring walking alone.... I then saw Aaron, he was jogging around the block. "Hey Aaron!" I said waving to him, he stopped and I ran up to him. "Hey (Y/N), why were you walkin alone?"

"Um I don't know, I just decided to go on a walk"

"I could walk with you if you want"

"Sure that would be nice" I smiled, Aaron and I walked all the entire block, we talked about so much, well I did most of the talking... He's not huge talkative person, but he talked a lot to me. We got close to my house, "hey Aaron would you like to come inside? we haven't hung out"

"Sure" we both walked inside, I completely forgot about Vylad staying with me.

"So Aaron what would you like to do?"

"I don't know what ever you want."

"Hmm wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure why not" he sat down on the couch, "what ever movie you wanna watch" I sat down next to Aaron and scrolled through the movie selection.

"Do we wanna watch a funny movie, kids movie, or a scary movie?" I said scrolling. "Ooo do you wanna watch the movie Home?" (If you don't know this movie you should go watch it!!)
"Sure" we watched the movie and I sang to one of the songs in the movie
"Towards the sun" by Rihanna

"Wow (Y/N) you have a beautiful voice" he said it made me blush.

"Thanks" Aaron inched closer to me and put his arm around me, I blushed so red. We continued watching the movie, I layed my head on Aaron's shoulder.

"Umm (Y/N)?" Vylad said, I jumped up and hit Aaron's chin,

"Oh my Irene Aaron! Im so sorry!" I said making sure he's okay

"It's okay (Y/N), I'm fine" Aaron said rubbing his chin. "Um who's this?" He asked

"Oh this is Vylad, Garroth and Zanes brother... He's staying with me for the week, please don't tell them he's here!"

"Hm, okay I promise" Aaron said

"(Y/N) I didn't know you had a boyfriend" Vylad said crossing his arms

"W..wah? Aaron's not my boyfriend!"

"Sure seemed like it"

"Hey I'm not her boyfriend." Aaron said to Vylad.....