Chapter 4

The kiss had then ended as we smiled. Bill then stands as carries Dipper bridal style as Dipper stared "Bill! What are you doing!?" The teen yelled blushing harder. "I'm carrying you home, Pine Tree, you're wounded..." Bill says as the teen then lets out a sigh laying his head on Bill's chest falling asleep. Dipper then wakes up in his bed groaning in pain as to see the door open thinking it was Bill, but in the teen's surprise it was Mabel, but she was sobbing... she ran to Dipper as he stared at her confused. "Mabel why are you crying? What happened? Where's Bill?!" Dipper asks as he tried to get out of bed only to be pulled back down by Mabel. "Bill?... Oh... That poor guy..." Mabel says as she sobbed even more as Dipper stared now worried "What happened to Bill?!" Dipper yells out as Mabel explains. "I don't know! He came in holding you then he just dropped! And when I went to feel his pulse...." Mabel stopped as she cried as the teen stared as he felt tears stream down his face. "But... Where is he now!?" Dipper asked as Mabel began to speak again. "He's in the hospital... he was in a coma for 3 months until I got news that he just woke up so that's why I went to check on you.. I can bring you to him if you'd like..." Dipper was shocked... he was sleeping that long?? Dipper then jumped out his bed still in pain as he threw on his hat to run out the room to step outside. "Dipper!? Hold on!" Mabel said as they both ran to the hospital which wasn't that far away from here. 'Hey... Hello!?" Dipper yelled to get the girl at the counter's attention ~Time skip 2 mins~ "Bill Cipher... Oh! That poor man... He's always refusing treatments saying he wanted to see his... "Pine Tree"... but anyways... he's in room... ah! 168." She said as Dipper then ran down the halls of the hospital until he stopped by a room that read "Room 168" to see Bill stare up at the ceiling. Bill turned to the teen in the doorway as he stared wide eyed. "Pine tree!?" Bill said as he held tears only to slip them out. The teen sobbed running to Bill as Bill sat up and kissed Dipper as Dipper put his arms around Bill's neck as he blushed deeply, smiling. A few minutes passed as Dipper managed to check Bill out of the hospital as the two walked out the hospital with Mabel as the three smiled. "First to the shack wins!" Mabel yelled as she ran running as Bill and Dipper smirked at each other as they ran after Mabel.

               ~Fin~

Author's Note~~~~

Hey guys... This is unfortunately the end. I will be posting more fanfics soon but right now my hands are a bit sore from writing 4 chapters at once so haha! See you guys in the other fanfics when I post them!