Chapter 1

Dipper and his twin sister Mabel don't seem to get along after the 'accident'... trust me you don't want to know. We just started on our trip by our parents to live with Stan for a year to think of their 'Problems', who knows what they mean. Me and Mabel are 16 now, only a few weeks until we turn to be 17. We get to a stop as we reached our destination, our parents kiss our foreheads goodbye as we leave the car and take our bags. Right when I turn around they were gone. "Hey Dipper, hey Mabel!" Stan says with an old man smile. I smile at him as we hugged him "So... Upstairs?" Dipper asks as Stan gave him a nod in reply. "Mabel you will have the spare room in the house and Dipper, you will have the room you and Mabel use to stay in, got it?" Stan says as Dipper just nodded and ran upstairs after Mabel to HIS room. "Man I sure missed Gravity Falls..." Dipper says as he smiles smelling the fresh air of the room as he unpacks his bags and makes his room comfortable. Dipper lies on his bed but to lay on something hard leaving Dipper to yelp in pain as he started to dig under the covers of the bed to find Journal #3. 'This is still here?' Dipper thought to himself as he looks through the pages to stop on Bill Cipher's page. 'wow.... I actually wish I could see that demon ag- Wait! why am I thinking this way about BILL? The families worst enemy?' Dipper thought in confusion the closing the book cover in frustration. "I need to rest..." Dipper said in a sigh then lying on his bed to sleep, hoping Bill would get out of his head...  ~~DREAM~~ Dipper woke up in a white and gray room as he stared and looked around "Hello!?"  Dipper yelled out in his dream as hearing a voice quite familiar to him as he stood up walking closer to the direction of the voice. He then stopped as he faced a young blonde boy a few years older than myself. The boy had blonde hair with brown ends, he wore a yellow sweater, a top hat, eye patch, black jeans, and a black bowtie, his one eye was golden. "who is this guy?... he's kind of cute.. heh... wow Dipper nice way to keep your cool...' Dipper thought as he blushed, the boy however gave Dipper a smirk "I knew you would like it, Pine Tree!" The boy said as he smirked, Dipper just stared as he gasped realizing who the boy was. "B-Bill!?" Dipper had bursted out as his eyes were open wide. "Heya, Pine Tree! Long time no see, kid!" Bill said keeping that smirk on his face. 'Tsk' Dipper thought to himself. "What do you want, Bill?" Dipper asks as Bill Just kept smiling... "Oh nothing really, Pine Tree! I was just watching you and I'm impressed actually!" Bill says with a grin. 'Heh... even his smile is so goddamn cute-- Goddammit Dipper! Why am I so attached to this demon!?' Dipper thought as he growled, his frustration rising. "Because you love me Pine Tree?" Bill says as Dipper stares "What!? N-No! I-I-I..." Dipper says in defeat as Bill smiled. "Dammit, Bill..." Dipper says as Bill smiles enjoying to mess with HIS Pine Tree.~~DREAM OVER~~ Dipper woke up yawing as he stretched. "It was just a dream..." Dipper says in relief as he changed and put on his old Pine tree hat, walking out the door of his room down the stairs to the door of the shack only to be stopped by Mabel. "What's up bro-bro?" Mabel asked smiling.