Chapter 3

The two were still sleeping, but for Dipper to be woken up by the people who worked at the theater. "Wait huh...? Oh shit..." Dipper said as realizing the two had fallen asleep. "Bill wake up!.." The teen said shoving Bill, but he was deep in sleep so Dipper decided to carry his lazy ass. "Sorry about this..." Dipper apologized to the workers as the two smirked. 'They don't seem like workers.... who are they...??" Dipper thought as he gasped slightly to see them take out knives as he quickly ran out he theater into the forest trying his hardest to wake up Bill but to trip over a root, without watching himself, As Dipper tumbled down a hill as Bill who was still asleep was awoken as he hit his head on a tree behind them. "Pine Tree..?" Bill said as the teen laid there unconscious as his nose and head had bled. The two men stepped in front of Dipper and Bill. Bill growled before turning red to his face of anger. "Do you Think you have the /RIGHT/ to hurt /MY/ Pine Tree!?!?" Bill Yelled out in anger as throwing the men back through to his anger and hate. Pill then picks up a crowbar one of the men had dropped as giving them a sharp smile. "And I hope you learn your lesson... ONCE YOUR DEAD!" Bill yelled out swinging the crowbar at the paralyzed men killing them both  as his hands, face, and sweater was splattered with blood. "Pine Tree...?" Bill said as the teen opened his eyes to feel a few drips of blood stream down his face then turning to the lifeless bodies. "W-What...?" Dipper said in pain "It's ok Pine Tree... you are safe now..." Bill says before cupping the teens cheeks with his bloody hands as the teen stared confused before realizing the situation was kissed by Bill as Dipper stared for a bit before closing his eyes kissing Bill back enjoying the Bloody kiss Bill had given him.