Chapter 16

Kristina's P.O.V *Back Than*

"Marcie is beautiful Morgan." I cuddle onto my fiance  'Morgan' we walked down the lonely hospital hallway. Today was the day Morgan's sister 'Jessica' gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She is so little and adorable, makes me want to have a baby. Crazy huh? I don't think so.

"Help!" we heard a weak faint voice. My head bounced up I looked at Morgan and behind us. Nobody was there so who must've said 'help'? there's nobody here. No one.

"Kristina..." Morgan said.

"Yeah.?" I asked,

"You heard that too right or am I turning crazy." I nodded my head. "I heard it too." I let go of his hand and slowly walk down the hall we just came from. "Is anybody here?" I asked looking around. "Kristina Ally rose get your butt over here!" Morgan demands. I ignore him and make my way down the hall.

"Help..." I heard it again. This time clearly. I looked into each room until I found it. A young lady with brown hair was holding her daughter next to her. I looked at Morgan who was all the way at the end of the hall, I waved my hand and entered the room.

"Miss?" I ask looking at her. Her eyes open up slowly. She looks at her daughter and shakes her softly. "Juliana..."I hear her say. The little girl opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her.

"Kristina." Morgan said. I turned to him and than back to the lady. She began to cry. "I need you to do something." she speaks slowly. I sit down and look at her. She was dying.....

"I need you to raise my daughter Juliana up. I don't want her to end up in a foster care." She spoke. I don't know if I'm ready to have a child just yet. I looked at Morgan who was now by my side. I looked at the little girl who was holding onto her mom she was scared and even more since we were here.

"I don't know if.." she cut me off.

"P-please...she has no one else to take care of her." Morgan just rubbed my shoulders. This is a big thing that she's asking. She doesn't know me how can she trust me? For all she knows I could be a killer...even tho I'm not.

"How can you trust me? I'm just someone you met a few minutes ago." I told her. She smiled and shook her head. "I know enough to know Your a good person." I looked at Morgan and I could tell that he wanted to do the right thing.

-

-

"She likes it when you sing to her before she goes to bed..." Morgan was outside the room talking to Juliana. I agreed to watch over her, Something in my heart knew I did the right thing. "My time is almost over...Please....take care of her don't let her suffer. If she ever finds out and ask why I left her give her this letter." I nod my head. I backed out the room Morgan gave me Juliana. She surprised me by hugging into me so tightly. I smiled lightly, I looked at the women who waved a kiss goodbye before she died.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Juliana's P.O.V

"Do you want me to read it for you?" Jake asks, I shook my head and asked if he could give me a minute. He agreed and left. I was now alone in my room holding the letter tightly in my hands not wanting to open it. Sat down on the bed and began opening it carefully.

Dear Juliana....

My child, I'm sorry to have left you so early. I was sick, too sick to keep fighting. I had to it was my time to go. You're in good care. Now you're probably wondering why? why them? out of all the people in the world, why did you chose them? It's complicated, but some how in my heart I knew when I picked them they would provide you with love...love that I wish I could give more of. I remember when you use to have nightmares at night I would always stay up and sing to you till You fell asleep. Just know whenever you were in trouble I was there by your side looking over you, and still am. Your father died  in a hospital when he was in battle in Iraq but just know that he loved you so very much he didn't want to leave without a goodbye and a kiss from you. Be thankful for what you have. You have no idea how many people would love to have what you got. Don't be mad at them, I love you and always will. Just know before I died I song your favorite song. Twinkle twinkle little star. I Love You......

I Turned the card over to find a picture.

It was me, My mom and Dad.

She was so pretty.

My dad in his Army uniform.

Us, My real family. My heart sunk. I covered my mouth because i was choking on my tears already. I felt a cold breeze on my shoulder and than my other shoulder. I knew...somehow i knew it was them. It was them i know it, I could feel it i could feel them in this room with me both on each of my shoulders.

"I love you too both." I choked on my tears.

"We love you Juliana...."