Chapter 3

A/N WARNING CONTAINS MUTURE CONTACT AGES 14 AND UP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS THAN SKIP THIS AND GO FURTHER BELOW TO THE PART WHERE THEY SUM IT UP, THANK YOU AND I COULDN'T OF DONE THIS WITH OUT MY FRIENDS HELP, SADLY SHE DOESNT HAVE A WATTPAD SO I GUESS ENOJOY MY MUFFIANS!!!!! HAHA ;)

"I love you Juliana," jake said into my ear, i smiled 'I love you too jake." i crashed my lips into his, My heart started pumping even more. It was getting really intense. And i wasn't going to let him stop. I loved him too much for me to stop this.

He began exploring my mouth, it felt incredible. We walked into my bedroom with out breaking the kiss.

I laid down and let him do the work, he began unbuckling my pants while i worked on his. It was hard and i knew exactly what he wanted and i was determined to give myself away, Just until he stopped. I was confused.

"No, i don't want you to do something you don't want to do Juliana. I care about you to much to take it away." he said.

"Jake, i know. But i want you too. I love you and i trust you its okay trust me."

he smiled as a tear rolled down his face and he crashed his pink lips into mine. i smiled and began kissing down his chest, i stopped when i reached his boxers. I looked at him and smiled. and began to work on them.  From time to time i heard him moan and yell at times which made me laugh even more.

-

-

A few weeks had passed from that, and I've been feeling sick lately i didn't tell my mom or my brother in fact because i wasn't too aware of what was really going on. Only molly knew and she thought i was pregnant at first but i shook it off i didn't think i was.

Than this happened.

Jake broke up with me because he got a call from an important company and signed with them, i was happy tho he made it so far and he was good rapper/singer and he deserved it. He broke up with me because he said that it would be hard if he's on tour and he wont be able to see me all the time. I was upset at first. And accepted it.

And than Madison walked in, she is beautiful and talented and i could never compete with her. Jake practically told me he didn't want me, because he's with Madison and there having a long distance relationship. That's why i'm so angry at him and i don't want Alex to get hurt from this.

I Don't want to tell him because I'm afraid, he's so happy and i cant do that to him........

~End Of Flash Back~

I gasped for air, I closed my eyes as the tears came flowing down my cheeks. I covered my mouth and ran a hand threw my hair. I thought these memories were just night mares that went away; but there more than that, there real and there real as ever.

-

"Okay Baby, eat up." I handed Alex a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Yes I know not a lot of people know how to cook but with my class' I took in high-school really paid off. Today I was wearing a stripped sweater looked more like a shirt that reached up to my writs, black skinny jeans my vans and a beanie I gotten from... somewhere I cant really remember and my bracelets. Alex was wearing a T-shirt that read 'Chicks Dig Me' it even had a picture of a baby chick (A/N not a girl like the chick that's an animal lol)

"He's here..." molly says, I had no idea what she was talking about. "Who?" I ask taking a seat next to my handsome son.

"Jake." I did a spit take, alex thought it was funny and started laughing. "What?!" I ask. I jump out of my seat and ran to the living room where jake was holding a crumbled paper and looked around.

"One thing, how the hell did he get my address?" I ask her as I look at her. She shrugged her shoulders and said "Don't look at me, I would never give him your number nor your address to that Moth--" I cough. Alex was right there and my son would not hear her curse.

"Moth ball..." I grin, nice save Molly.

Molly's P.O.V

He was now knocking on the door, and John wasn't here to open the door. He went off with Juliana's parents to buy more food!!!

I waved my blond hair out of my way and looked at Juliana. "Go answer the door Molls." she says my eyes widen.

"Why? he is your boyfriend." I tell here. we were hiding behind the counter and he was still knocking! damn this boy.

"WAS, see Was which means not anymore dumeboo." She smirks.

"But still why do--"

"just go do it Molly--"

"But I don't like him!" I whined

"I don't care please! for me Do it for alex!"

I groaned as I knew I lost once I looked into alex's puppy brown eyes, I love this kid so much. I got up and took a deep breath before I opened the door to a smiling 20 year old leaning on the side.

"Molly.." he says as he takes off his sun glasses.

I cough as I look behind me too see Juliana telling alex to probably go upstairs. "Jake,"

"Nice to see you again, its been awhile." he says, oh! calm down Molly remember your bestfriend and your little nephew. "Yeah, well its not so nice to see you." I say.

"What are you doing here?" I ask breathing out, his smile turned upside down. "I came to see Juliana." my eyes widen. "Juliana? what? What makes you think she lives here?" I ask as my voice went from my normal pitch to a High pitch.

"I-I don't know what your talking about, your probably going crazy from all the fame. okay goodbye now." I began to close the door when he put his foot in front.

"Look jake, I've broken my arm and leg before and I've broken my brothers leg also and some other kids--But that's another story, so I suggest you move your leg or I will."

He smirks "no you wont!" he teases, "wanna see?" I was caught off by Juliana stepping in.

"That's enough alright, God! you both act like 5 year olds. Alex even knows better." I could swear jake's eyes lite up when Juliana walked in. But that's Crazy he's got his own dog.

Juliana's P.O.V

"Molly.." I heard him say, I rolled my eyes and turned to alex who was smiling. I giggled. "come'on alex. why don't you go play with Buster?" Buster is my dog he was a gift from my mom when Alex  was first born and yesterday he wasn't there because john had to take him to the vet for his check up.

"Alright mommy." I stayed back and listen.

"No you wont." oh jessh! I got up and walked towards the door. "Wanna see." I got in between them and said.

"That's enough alright, God! you both act like 5 year olds. Alex even knows better." I turned around without looking into Jake's eyes because if I did I would start crying again.

I stepped into the living room and sat down. Jake took a seat next to me, out of all these seats here he choses next to me. I coughed and scooted away.

Molly stood there and said. "okay Juliana if you need any back up I'll be here with my dad's bat--"

"Molly.." I say, I shake my head. It stayed quite for a second until I broke the silence.

"Why are you here?"

"I came to see you." he said starring into my eyes.