Chapter 3

hello people who read this story, I know not many read it but I'll keep updating. So I hope I hope this one is ok, comment to let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I drove Caroline home and before I could drive out her drive way she knocked on my window so I rolled it down "Yeah?" I questioned.

"Uh yeah I forgot to mention" she closed her eyes "I'm moving to Alaska with my parents in a week" she slowly opened her eyes and all I could do was stare at her in disbelief. My best friend moving? This can not be happening, it just can't.

"Caroline I swear to god if you're messing with me right now" I glared at her as I got out of my car not wanting believe what she was saying.

"Audrey, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier, its just I didn't want to ruin our night. I know what you're going to say and my parents wont let me stay, I've begged and pleaded but their answer is still no. They want me to go to this school" I didn't know what to say, I wasn't expecting this and I didn't want to deal with it right now.

"I'll talk to you later" I couldn't even look her as left her in her drive way. My mind was blank by the time I got home and walked inside. As I was going in the kitchen to get a drink my mom already in there.

"So, what have you been doing tonight?" I glanced at the clock on the stove, it's four in the morning and she never stays up this late, I shrugged and opened the fridge.

"Got a tattoo" I didn't feel like doing this right now, I would have preferred to do this later.

"You little piece of s***, you did not" I straightened up and closed the fridge door, I haven't heard her swear in years.

"Oh I did" I took my shirt off and turned around to show her, she didn't say anything as I put my shirt back on and turned to look at her.

"Your father and I have been talking, you need to move out. We are tired of you walking all over us and think you need to leave. I'm tired of it, Audrey, and so is your father, I want you out of my house within a hour."  by the tone in her voice I knew there was no room for argument, but this is definitely not good.

"But mom you can't do this, Caroline is moving to Alaska and there's no place to stay in this town! What do you expect me do?"  my voice cracked slightly, willing my self not to tear up "Where am I supposed to go? I can't stay with Caroline and all our family hates me, your all I have" I was sounding desperate and I couldn't help it; I was sounding weak.

"That's not my problem, I suggest you hurry up and pack. Oh and leave your house key by the door" with that she left leaving me alone to my thoughts. I think this tattoo was not worth it.

I stuffed that last bit of my belongs into the two large duffel bags I had and slung there straps over my shoulders. I left my room and trudged down the stairs to the front door and placing my key on the key hook then left. As I put my bags in the back set of my car, today's events started to set in, I'm losing Caroline and I just got kicked out of my house with no where to go. I wont cry, I haven't cried in years and I'm not going to start now.

Taking a breath I got in my car and drove away deciding that I couldn't go back, it was not my home anymore. I'm homeless.

I was about to pass the sign saying that I'm leaving Sunburrow when a popping noise came from the hood of my car and smoke started to come out of the hood. Alarmed, I pulled over, I know nothing about cars and this situation is not helping my mood.

I would call a tow truck or something but the one in my town is awful and expensive, looks like I have to walk back to town and stay in a motel till I can find someone who can fix it cheap.

Sighing I grabbed my heavy bags and started walking. Ok I have at least enough money to cover the stay at the motel and to get food but that wont last forever, I need to get a job somewhere. My life has taken a turn for the worse, Caroline is part of me, ever since 6th grade we have been friends. It was in a class and we were assigned as partners to make our solar system out of those styrofoam  ball things then paint them. It didn't end well but we had so much fun getting paint all over the classroom walls, Caroline and I have been friends ever since, doing everything together. Just the thought of her leaving makes my head hurt. I feel guilty about leaving her in her drive way like that, it's just when I have problems I can't solve I tend to try to forget about and not think about it. I'll go see her tomorrow and we'll spend all week together.

I shifted the straps on my bags and the view of the motel sign came into my sight. This is what it has come down to, staying at a motel. My mom  kicking me out was a shocker, the way she looked at me was bad enough, it was like she didn't even want to be around me anymore, it's one of the worst feelings in the world to have your own mother not want you around.

The sun was just starting  to rise as the dark sky was turning a lighter shade of blue, I checked my phone and its about 5:30 A.M. I'm tired and just want to get some sleep. I was really close to the motel when a white Camaro pulled up to a stop right next to me, it looked pretty new and personally I liked it.

The driver's door opened and Sebastian stepped out "Are you alright, Audrey?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ok so I know it is not that long but here you people go, please please please comment, I really want to know what you think and the more comments I get the faster I post. heh oh sorry about the short chapter

BeastlyUnicorn