Permanently Marked

hey people! hope you like this story if you do vote and comment! :)

oh and each chapter will have one POV in each so it will basically switch from the two people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey's POV

"Bye mom bye dad!" I yelled as I was walking towards the front door.

"Where do you think you're going this late at night?" my dad said, arms crossed and one shoulder leaning against the wall. Oh great not this again.

"I'm going bungee jumping with a group of my friends" I said casually like it wasn't a big deal, which it wasn't.

My mother snorted from the living room the walked into the hallway "like hell you are, Audrey, you are not old enough for that" placing her hands on her hips as she spoke.

"I'm pretty sure I can, I just  graduated high school and I turned 18 so you can't tell me what to do." I really did not want to get into an argument with them tonight but I guess there's never a night that we don't have arguments.

"Young lady you will do as your told and that's final" my dad was never usually the one to argue, its mostly my mom who I argue with. When my parents met my dad had managed to tame my mom's wild personality, but they will never tame me. I will always be a wild child and no one is ever going to change that.

"Oh yeah? Try and stop me."  my voice firm as I walked out the front door and got in my car. They always try to punish me, key word try. The thing is even if they did I have nothing to lose, I paid for my car and my phone with my own money from my jobs as a life guard at my town's pool during the summer and at the library at school. I started working when I was 15. Besides its not like they can lock me up in the house because they know from experience that some how I will get out.

I met up with my friends at an abandoned highway bridge that went across a river that ran through parts of my town. They had everything all set up as I was walking over I see my best friend, Caroline, jumping off the bridge. I watched her plummet down  then bounce back up then bounce a few times before they pulled her back up.

"Audrey you made it!" Caroline yelled excitedly and hugged me tightly, her strawberry blonde hair was a mess and she looked like she just drank ten cups of coffee.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss something like this" I smiled at her and she smiled back. Caroline have been the best of friends for years, I don't know what I would do with out her.

"Alright who's next?" someone said and I made my way over to him before anyone else could and they hooked me up to the cord "whenever you're ready" the guy said.

I nodded and stepped up to the edge, looking down at the rushing water of the river and it didn't make me nervous or scared, a smirk grew on my lips as I stepped off.

The feeling of falling and watching my surrounding blur around me and the water below come closer by the second felt indescribable. My stomach lurched up and my blonde flew all over the place. I closed my eyes because the wind was making them sting and water. This is what I live to do, I'm not an adrenaline junky but I guess you could say I'm more of a rebel.

It was about 1:30 a.m. in the morning while Caroline and I were driving around "Hey Caroline?"  

"Yeah?" she asked not looking up from her phone as she texted away.

"I wana do something to really tick off my parents, and I mean seriously tick them off. Not like the time when I had my belly button pierced or when I told them I did it with my ex boyfriend" I kept my eyes on the road but out of the corner of my eye I could see Caroline thinking, she has this particular facial expression when she is; its quite funny.