Chapter 2

Sebastian's Pov

After 3 years of running from my pack I found a town called Sunburrow. It's toward the mid-west area of the U.S. My pack would never look here, one reason because my kind lives in dense wooded lands with hills and mountains not flat plains and cornfields. My wolf does not like the environment because he felt out of his element, but he will just have to deal with it because I'm tired of running and just want to forget I'm an alpha and forget my father's death. I just want to be normal.

That was a few months ago, during those months I've opened up a tattoo parlor and got an apartment. I remember when my best friend, Dustin, always was telling me that I was a good artist. He was my beta and I left him just like I left my pack. It pained me to think about it and I could feel the guilt heavy on my chest, but I needed to stay strong, there's no way I could go back not after what happened.

I was finally starting to feel like I had a normal like, besides the fact that I have no friends or family and that I'm a werewolf but it still felt some what normal.

I heard the bell chime at the door and rubbed my face, why did people want tattoos at this time? I shrugged and walked out from the curtain to see two girls, one of them with strawberry blond hair and the other has blond hair. The room smelt like peppermint with cinnamon which confused my because the room never smelt like this and I didn't know where it was coming from.

"May I help you two ladies?" I asked them. The blond one snorted then looked like she wanted to slap her self. Whatever.

"Uh yeah we want tattoos" said the other one sounding like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Ids" I asked and they both handed me them and after I checked them out I handed them back along with some books with examples of some tattoos.

The more excited one went first, she asked a snake going from behind her ear to her hand. It took me a while but I got it done and she was happy about it.

While I was preparing for the next girl I hadn't realized she had already came in. When I looked up she sat in the chair with her back to me, I sat in mine beside her.

"What tattoo would you like?" I asked.

"I want a wolf howling at the moon" I listened to her describe the wolf in a detail so precise that I couldn't believe it. She was describing exactly what my wolf looked like.  My eyes are red in wolf form and since I'm an alpha smaller animals would run in fear even if I just glanced at them. She even got my fur right, what was shocking was that when she wanted one paw up, that's how I howl at night. She took a big breath at the end.

I was at a loss for words. The fact that I have never seen this girl in my life and she know's perfectly what my wolf looks like is astonishing. She turned and raised an eyebrow and our eyes met. Her's are green. like the color of leaves on a tree in spring. In that moment I realized she was my mate. Most wolfs would be over joyed that they found there mate but not me. All I wanted was a normal life and now that can't happen, I can't reject her, the pain would be to much for her and me and with out my pack or family to help me get through it I would probably die. Although I still kinda am happy I found her.

She looked away while taking her shirt off and rested her head on her crossed arms.

I took ,y seat behind her and cleaned off her shoulders and put gloves on, I guess they were coled because now she has goosebumps.

While working on the moon I didn't talk. I prefer to not to talk while I work, but my mind keep wondering if her skin was soft and just wanting to take my gloves off just to feel. Having to force my self not to do that was somewhat hard, I'm just glad she didn't want any other tattoos lower.

After I was done with the moon i started on the wolf; my wolf. "So how long you been in the tattoo business?" her voice startled me and I almost  screwed up this whole tattoo.

"Just started a few months ago." I strained out my words. I needed to pull my self together and not let her do this to me.

"Neat. You're really good, I liked Caroline's  tattoo" I didn't say anything to that, so apparently she just kept asking questions.

"So what's your name?" I paused for second not really sure why. 

"Sebastian" I told her.

"Well I'm Audrey" after that she stopped asking questions. I've never met a girl with that name, it's pretty.

I was starting to wonder how she would know what my wolf would look like.

So I just straight up and asked her "Why do you want this wolf to have so much detail? And what made you think of it?" at first she didn't say anything, the she started telling me about this dream and my mouth dropped open. A few months ago I had been getting these dreams of a girl in the forest. I was in my wolf form and my red irises shown brightly in the night. She would slowly and hesitantly reach her hand out to pet my fur but I lifted me head and howled loudly at the crescent moon. It would always wake me with a start and I could never remember what her face looked like. I never really thought much of it.

When I was done Audrey and her friend left with out saying another word. I could feel my wolf's pain at how I just let her go, I had my reasons but still wished she said something.

"Audrey"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well here this chapter. I know it's not really that long but its more of like giving you a prespective of how both characters are like. so I decided to not make every chapter going back and forth between POVs and stuff....so yeah. tell me what you think!! comment please! heh you can vote to but i like comments cuz i like to kow what you think ^.^

BeastlyUnicorn