Chapter 4 The party continues~

Suddenly, I see Marilyn begin to move closer to me, his face was nearing mine. Only inches apart now, I feel his breath on mine, 'Omg this is it!' I thought to myself...

Just as I was about pucker up and lean in, he hugs me...
He hugs me tightly and begins to embrace me, I feel like such a fool!

'How could I have ever expected him to kiss me? Let alone like me? I'm so naive.' I thought to myself.

He eventually stops hugging me and let's go, he looks back into my eyes,

"feeling better?" He asks.

"A little" I reply, still embarrassed.

"Well that's good. Look I should probably get back to the party, people will be wondering where I am." He says, starting to stand up.

"Oh, okay" I reply, looking down.

He begins to make his way towards the door to leave, the thought that this might be the last time I ever see him came to mind.

"Marilyn!" I say.

"Yeah?" He replies, turning around.

"Uh, can I see you again?" I ask.

"Of course! In fact, you should come to mine and Nine inch nails concert next week. I can get you backstage tickets." He says with a smile.

"Wh... Why would you do that for me?" I ask curiously.

"Because, I want to hang out with you again, plus your adorable." He says with a smirk.

I immediately blush and a smile creeps onto my face.

"Aw! Your so cute!" He says, noticing me blush.

"See you later then" he says

"See ya" I reply and he leaves the room.

I get changed and take off my makeup to get ready for bed. I hop into my bed and go on my phone. I hear the front door of my house open downstairs, so I peer out my window to see who's leaving.

One by one, I see everyone from the party leaving, their all so loud and drunk and I see someone fall over which causes me to laugh.

I finally see Marilyn, Twiggy and Trent walk outside too. Their talking to my dad.
I decide to open my window so I could hear what they were talking about.

"So Adam, what do you say?" I hear Trent say.

"Uh, I don't know. She is still pretty young and I don't know what the concert will be like." My dad replies.

"She'll be fine! We'll look after her!" Twiggy says in a not so convincing voice.

"Adam, she's 17, not 7. She's at an age where she wants to experience and see new things. We'll look after her, she'll be with us backstage and with our management." Marilyn says, sounding way more convincing than Twiggy.

"Well, when you put it that way... Okay, I guess she can go." My dad replies.

"Yes!" I squeal out loud, not realizing they could hear me.

I crouch down as fast as I could, so they wouldn't see me through the window.
They started talking again, so I begin to raise my head up again. I peer out the window to see Marilyn staring right at me.

'Omg! He sees me!' I thought to myself. But I don't look away. He continues to look right up at me and I stare right back at him, we don't look away.
Well that was until Trent and Twiggy began to say goodbye to my dad.

Marilyn says goodbye too and just as they were walking away to leave, Marilyn looks back up at me and gives me a wink. I squeal and fall back down on my bed.

I cover myself up under the sheets and get cozy.  A huge grin creeps across my face, I was so happy!
I fall fast asleep.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed,
Please Vote and Comment ^_^