:3:

KD

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked me as I put Ky'Lek car seat in the back seat.

"Yeah I think I do. If I don't I'll just get it up there." I said.

"Cory and Amber still going with you?" She asked me again.

"Yeah they helping me get the place." I said

I had take leave off my job for awhile, so it would be easier to find something else when I get to Washington. Already knew it been going to be a long ass drive up there.

"Well call me when you get there. Be careful and safe. Please don't let Cory drive." My mom said and laugh.

I laughed with her.

"Cory driving his own truck." I said.

My dad walked outside and walked up to me. He put something in my hand. I looked down and it was my very own black card. My mouth drop.

"I honestly can say you earn this son. You the last one of my kids to get it, and I know I know it will be a matter of time I gave it to you. Good luck with Miss Accent. I'm expecting y'all back for me and mom anniversary dinner. I'm asking your mom to remarry me. Keep that between us though." My dad said in a lower tone so my mom wouldn't hear him.

I was shock as hell. I went to hug my dad.

"Thanks man, I don't know what to say." As I look back at Ky'Lek who was sleep in his car seat.

"Well I'll let you get going. Just know your mom will be calling you every hour. She may not look like she worrying, but she is. But that's your mom." My dad smiled as he look back at my mom, who had her arms folded staring at my dad.

"Don't be talking about me." She said to him.

"Alright be good." My dad said to me and dap me up.

My mom walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. How a small woman like her self can squeeze me that hard.

"I love you KD. Take care yourself and make sure you get your girl." My mom kissed me while wiping her eyes.

She a very emotional person sometimes. How a street woman thug a emotional crybaby though?

I got in my car and blow my horn as drove off, on my way to Cory house.

When I got there he was walking out his house with Cj car seat in his hand.

"Wassup witcha?" I said from my car.

"Shit, about to slap Amber emotional ass." He said as he put the car seat in his truck.

"That what your ass get knocking her up so fast again." I laughed at him.

"Man nigga that been an accident. That six week shit had a nigga head gone bruh." He said.

"Ha, I guess. At least you getting it shit." I said.

"To damn much. Shit, I don't think I have nut left." He frowned and I busted out laughing.

Hell nah, I never heard that one before.

Amber came out the house glowing.

"Wassup Ambs." I greeted her.

She smiled and wave at me.

"You in a good mood today, I see." I said.

"Yes had a very good morning." She laughed.

Cory glared at her.

Cory walked back in his house I guess to lock it up.

"Let's ride." He said and put on his shades.

He got in his car and crank up. Ready or not Jewel, I'm on my way to you.

Jewel

"This party better not be boring Bree." I said as I pin up my hair.

"It's not trust me. The boys going to be there." She said as she applied her make up.

"I'm not looking for anyone, I'm just going to enjoy myself." I said.

"And you will. Dance, drink, and partyyyy." She said dancing on me.

"You hype as hell ain't it?" I laughed at her.

"Yess, my crush going to be there." She blushed.

Wait!

"While you boo'd up, what am I suppose to do?" I asked her.

"You can get his home boy. Girl  he fine too, yesss." She said.

"No Bree, no." I shook my head.

I rather stay in this dorm and be bored. Then go hook up with someone I don't know.

"Jewel please!" She gave me a puppy look.

Awww don't she look cute. My answer is still no.

"Nope Bree. I can't do it. Plus I'm waiting on KD call." I said.

Matter of fact, I haven't talk to him all day. Hmm that's odd. I should call him and see if he alright.

"Party pooper Jewel." Bree said.

"Oh well Bree, I still love you. We should do something tomorrow." I said.

She sticked her head out the bathroom door as I grab my cell phone off my desk and check to see if KD called me. Nope he didn't. This not like him.

I called him.

KD: wassup ma?

Me: hey, just calling to see if everything okay. You haven't call me today.

KD: oh yeah, shit everything good. Just been busy today that's all. What about you? How was your test?

Me: *smiling surprised he remembered* it went well, I'm confident I passed it.

KD: better had to. Beat your ass.

Me: *laughing* ha yeah okay I'll let you think that. So what you doing?

KD: nothing just laying around, just gave my lil man his bath for the night.

Me: you such a good father.

KD: thank ma, I really needed to hear that.

Me: it's true.

KD: what you doing?

Me: was going to a party, but wasn't feeling it.

KD:'damn I don't know when the last time I went to a party. You should go.

Me: really?

KD: hell yeah you in college, live it up. Oh yeah and J don't do no funny business or that's your ass.

Me: *laughing* I hear you.

KD: you laughing I'm serious. But I'll let you go. Have fun.

Me: okay goodnight.

After hanging up with him, I didn't want to go. So I just stayed in my bed and work on my project I have coming up.

Got to be on top of my classes.

****************
thoughts?

I don't know if I want this to be a drama book. Hmm I'll see how it will be once it pick up. I want it to be long though 25+ chapters.

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014