Candy Love

It was a sunny afternoon, and you were hanging out with Fionna. Just that morning, she had gone on a mission for Prince Gumball, delivering flower chains to the Fluffy People, or something.

Currently the two of you were throwing knives at various targets, one being an apple perched upon BMO's head.

"Hey Fionna, can I throw it pretty much, like, anywhere?" You asked.

"Yeah, sure," she replied, "as long as no one gets hurt."

Just as you aimed for the door frame, the infamous candy prince waltz through the door carrying a platter of cream puffs. It sliced through the top of his pink hair, creating two distinct lumps.

"Whoa! You almost scronked up my dome piece!" He said, surprised. He quickly licked a finger and fixed his hair.

"S-sorry, Gumball..." you said, containing a giggle. Suddenly, a loud thump sounded on the roof.

"Guys, me and Cake are gonna go check out that noise! Be right back in a minute-" Fionna said quickly, before either of you could protest.

"Hm. Well, would you like to follow them, _____?" Gumball asked politely, always the gentleman. You grinned mischeivously.

"Totally!" you fist pumped, and climbed up the ladder to exit. Realizing that Gumball wasn't following, you turned. "Coming?"

Gumball looked down, twiddling his thumbs. "It's wet outside..."

You sighed, grabbing an umbrella from near the door and handing it to Gumball. He clambered onto your back, and you blushed. His chest, still covered by his frilly apron,  was pressed against your back. His chin rested on your shoulder, and his warm breath washed down your neck in waves.

You suppressed a shiver, and continued climbing the rungs of the ladder. Gumball was surprisingly light, and the climb was quickly over. When you reached the top of the tree house, you spotted Fionna chatting with Marshall Lee. Gumball scowled. Marshall made a face at him, then laughed, sneering.

"Come on _____, let's go back inside. Fionna, come talk to me when you want more...polite...company." Gumball huffed, looking ridiculous perched on your back, still holding the pink umbrella.

Once you were back inside, Gumball set a teapot on the stove to boil. "_____, try one of the cream puffs, tell me how they taste!" He laughed, much happier now that it was just you and him.

"Don't be silly, of course they'll taste good! Your cream puffs always taste awesome," you praised. Gumball blushed, returning to the table to sit with you.

You delicately picked up the pastry, and took a bite. The flavor was indescribably delicious. Your teeth sank into the crust, and the strawberry filling gushed into your mouth, sweetened to perfection.

"Oh my Glob, this tastes amazing!" You shouted, standing up to glomp Gumball. His face turned crimson, but he tentatively wrapped his arms around you too.

You pulled away quickly, also blushing. "Sorry, it was just so yummy!" You smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of your head. "And...thank you."

"Oh no, it's my pleasure. Pastries are my passion~! But, what shall we do next?"

"I know! Do you wanna play video games?" You asked, holding up BMO. BMO giggled, so you set it down on the coffee table. Not long after, you were sitting on the couch with Gumball, shooting lasers at flying bananas in a pixelly virtual world. But, sleep took over, and eventually you found yourself fast asleep.

Gumball looked down, feeling a new pressure on his knee. It was your head, completely asleep in his lap. He became flustered, and he was quite unsure of what do do. After much mental debate, he decided to carry you back to his home, the candy kingdom.