Chapter 4

Jax POV

Man, she's got something about her that's just..." I mumbled with a sigh, "I don't know". I ran my hands through my hair and make my way outside and look for my mother. My eyes ran across each car. I didn't see her, 'Well, guess I'll walk home then''. I grab my bag and started towards home. On the other side of the road I noticed a group of girls laughing and talking but, out of the corner of my eye I notice someone walking behind them. It was Dylan. I yelled her name and waved. She waved back and smiled sheepishly and ran across the street in my direction without care. "Hey", she says, moving some hair behind her ear. "Hey, thanks for the information at lunch", I turn my head in her direction and smirked. "No prob, noob", she replied. "Did you really call me 'cute'?", I ask her with a questionable but playful look. She definitely blushed because of how long it took respond.

Dylan POV

I stared at him with a flushed face"i-i didn't call you cute, you must be hearing things", I muttered turning my head frustratedly at how he accused me of calling him that. Even though in reality I knew exactly what he was talking about."wait" my position turned towards him."Why are you walking home alone? It's bad to be walking out here in the evenings especially alone?", he chuckled scratching the back of his neck nervously. I sighed, "you're parents aren't here right?" He nodded. I sighed to myself once again"I guess I will walk you then"his eyes became huge at the sound of me walking him home. "Really?" He asked excitedly. I nodded slowly already starting to walk "Hey Dylan".'great, he is already starting a convo now' I turned my head to him while holding my books to my chest", Yes?"I asked. He pointed to my jacket to start with"why do you always wear that?"he asked. A puff of air escaped my lips"rule number one noob, don't ask why we wear clothes OK..it's better than being seen naked"he blushed slightly "n-no, I just wanted to know "he spoke spastically" the same reason you wear yours, it's cold"i mocked. He rolled his eyes at this, "so..so how come you don't like people sitting with you" Asked Jax. My mind spaced out."because people don't understand me and will only get hurt around me"I looked up at him with a straight face"more so its life or death"he tilted his head in question at my weird conversation I had started. My body stopped in place "is this your home"he soon also stopped then looked up at the medium sized house"yea"he kept staring at me"there doesn't seem to be anyone home, i'll walk you in"his hand grasped my arm yet I calmly kept walking to the door. He groaned to himself muttering a "really?" He walked towards his house running his hand through a pocket then unlocked the door. I stared at his house,"geez... It's a wreck"I smirked chuckling slightly to lighten up the mood. But he wasn't laughing..

More soon... Hope you are enjoying it so far!