Chapter 26

Chloe's P.O.V    A:N // Mention of rape , domestic abuse, self-harm.

"Can you tell me why you bought the pregnancy tests?" She asked as she drove to her and Charlie's place.

"Because I think I might be pregnant." I said looking at my hands and picking at the chipped nail polish.

Lucy pulled the car over to the pavement and looked at me with wide eyes. "How, who, what?" She asked taking in what I just told her.

"Gabriel." I whispered as tears threatened to fall. 

"You told me you hated him, what made you change your mind?" She asked turning her body to face me. "Chloe?" I looked up at her as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I didn't change my mind." I said as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"Oh my god." She whispered as she started speeding towards there house.

When we got there, Lucy ran to her front door to unlock it. "Chloe hurry up!" She yelled from where she was standing.

I ran over to the door and up the stairs to her restroom. I took the tests and they both came out negative. I sighed in relief and ran downstairs to Lucy.

She screamed when I jumped on her back. "Negative, it came out negative." I squealed doing a little happy dance in the middle of the lounge room. 

Lucy started laughing at the stupid dance I was doing. "So what did Leo do when you told him what Gabriel did?" She asked, once her laugh died down.

"He was sad and a little mad." I said grabbing a glass of water. She sighed and walked over to me.

"You need to tell him okay." I nodded and went to grab my phone. I had two texts, both from unknown numbers.

I read the first one and was immediately scared to open the second one.

*I hope you start dreaming about me soon babe ;)
-Unknown *

*Great job your not pregnant, maybe another try.
-Unknown *

"Chloe come down here I wanna show you something!" Lucy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I yelled calming myself down and jogging down the steps. "Where are you even at?!" I shouted and asked.

Just then the door opened and Leo walked in smiling. He held his arms out knowing that I was going to run and give him a big hug.

"So me and Charlie are going to go shopping." Lucy said grabbing her keys off the table. Charlie gave her a confused look "We are going to give them some time alone." She said again grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door.

"Charlie said you had something to tell me." He said walking over to the lounge room and sitting on the chair. I followed him but this time I sat across from him on the couch. "What did you need to tell me?" He asked getting a little concerned.

"Um nothing." I whispered. The couch sank down next to me and an arm wrapped around my waist. I lifted my head so I could look at him.

"Chloe how bad is it?" He whispered with concern in his voice.

"Pretty bad I guess." I whispered back as my eyes started to water, but I quickly wiped them away.

Leondre groaned before speaking "Fuck it." was all he said. I was very confused until I felt his lips press against mine. It took me by surprise, but then I started kissing him back. 

As soon as we both heard the door open we moved apart from each other and sat in awkward silence. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Lucy shouted as her and Charlie came into the room with some bags. "Awkward silence, what happened?" she asked as I started to blush a light pink.

Lucy started smiling and dragged me up stairs to the quest bedroom.

"Tell me everything." She exclaimed as she sat criss cross on the bed. I shook my head and started to stand up. "Fine then I will tell Leo myself about what happened with you and Gabriel." She declared. I turned to look at her and slapped her. Her head whipped to the side whilst she gasped. I opened the door and stormed out. 

I was about to head towards the front door when someone grabbed my wrist, preventing me to leave. I turned around to face the person and I saw Leo, his grip was tight but not too tight to hurt me in anyway. 

"What happened, why are you leaving?" He started questioning me. Just then Lucy came down stairs with a red cheek.

"Ask Lucy, I'm sure she will tell you." I hissed at her whilst glaring also. I opened the front door and yanked my wrist from Leo's grip. I didn't know where I was going to go but I have to find some place to stay I guess; and I have no money cause all that is at home and I'm not going there. 

Suddenly a person popped into my mind, I haven't seen that person in awhile, a long while. i started walking to his house which took me about 30 minutes. I knocked and a his mam answered. 

"Hi Leona." I said kindly whilst holding my hand out to shake hers. She smiled widely and brought me into a hug instead.

"Oh Chloe I missed you so much, are you here for Jackson?" She started asking once I was released from the hug. I nodded my head and giggled a little bit. "Okay he is down in the basement playing video games." She said and opened the door more so I could come in.

"Thank you." I replied kindly before making my way to the basement, where I heard him shouting at a video game. I sneaked down the stairs making sure I don't fall. His yelling got a little louder once I made it on the last step. I stood behind him and whispered in his ear, "You're very loud you know." He screamed a dropped his controller on the floor. 

"What the hell Chloe!" He yelled then it was all quiet, "Wait Chloe?" I nodded and laughed. "What are you doing here?" He ask giving me a quick hug and sitting back down. 

"Well me and Lucy got into a fight and I was staying with her at the moment, so I figured since we haven't seen each other in a while, I could hang out with you." I told him and sat down on the couch at the other side of the basement.

"I'm sure my mam won't mind and I think it would be cool. Oh I could also beat you now in Mortal Kombat." He said and smirked about the game.

"Yea you might not." I said grabbing a controller and putting in 'Mortal Kombat'. He laughed and we started playing.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

"Ha I won!" I yelled and did little dance. 

I heard footsteps come down the steps, "Chloe someone is here for you." She said  and went back up the stairs. I put the controller down and followed Leona. The door was opened just a little so when I opened it, it probably  startled the person.

"Leo, what are you doing here, how did you find me?" I asked stepping outside closing the door behind me.

He chuckled a little before replying to my question, "I've known you for about two years now." I sighed and hugged him. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked hugging me tighter, if that's possible. 

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled against his shirt. I heard him sigh before answering me.

"About what Gabriel did to you?" He said and let go of me, I looked down at his fists and his knuckles were turning white. 

"I guess I didn't want to tell you, because I though you would be mad at me." I said letting a tear sip down my cheek.

"I could never be mad at you ever okay, please don't think that Chloe." He said and kissed my forehead, bringing me back into another hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry for he long wait and any mistakes that I probably made.

BYEEE!!!!

-Jolinda xx