Biology Finals (James Maslow)

"Hey James!" You greeted your best friend with a hug. "Ready for the big biology final today?" You ask him, although you weren't sure if you were ready yourself.

"Ha! No way! I was up half the night studying, and I still don't know squat!" He winked and kissed your cheek, something he always did, but it didn't mean anything. You two were just friends. Just...friends...okay. Confession time! You really liked James. REALLY liked James. He didn't know about it, because you didn't wanna put your feelings out there and not have him feel like same way. Sure, he kissed you all the time (sometimes on the lips!) but you knew it didn't mean anything to him. He called you babe, princess, darling, all sorts of things. But that's just how James was.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll do either..." You trailed off. You really wanted James to know. You've been thinking about telling him for a while now, and what better day than today? "James, I wanna tell you something." You looked up at him and he was talking to his friend Kendall, who was always making googly eyes at you. "James!" James almost jumped. He looked  at you.

"Yesss, my darlin?" You pulled him away so you could talk in private. Kendall watched as you walked in the other direction. He turned to his friend Logan and started talking.

"Okay James, I need to tell you something...I uh...um..." You couldn't say it. You wanted to, but you didn't know how. James kissed you on the cheek, he knew that always calmed you down. You gave him a big hug and shoved your face into his chest. "ihaveareallybigcrushonyouokay?" You say really fast into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Claire. What was that?" He was just teasing you now. He knew, he SO knew. You looked up into his eyes.

"I like you, James. I really....really like you." James looked genuinely surprised. Maybe he didn't know...

"R-really? Because Cl-" You shh'd him.

"I know. You don't like me back, I just wanted to get it off my chest." Your eyes filled with tears. Your dug your face into his chest again and started crying; ruining your make-up and his shirt, but you didn't care.

"Claire..." You pulled away from James and wiped your eyes.  

"Tell you a secret?" He whispered. You nodded.

"I like you too, Claire. I thought you knew that..." James looked at his feet.

"You...you do?" James pulled you in for another hug and played with your light brown hair. "Well I kind of figured you knew that. I mean...I kiss you all the time, and call you princess and stuff..." You looked up into James eyes. You reached up for a kiss. It was a long, passionate kiss. When James pulled away, he smiled and you smiled back.

"I honestly didn't know. I just thought you were being friendly. Cus, y'know. We're friends... Heh.." James picked you and carried you bridal style.

"Claire? Can we make this official here?" He looked at you with those gorgeous eyes.

"Make what official?" You started leaning in for a kiss, totally forgetting he needed to answer a question. He stopped you.

"Us. Can we be...a thing?" James looked really nervous, even though he already knew the answer.

"Of course! I'd love to!" You kissed him long and passionately again. This started out to be the greatest day ever...until your biology final! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment for a personal! (it'll be waaaaaaaay better than this, i promise! this one's from forever ago!)