Twittering (James Maslow)

"Jennifer, I wanna tweet a picture of us," James said, whipping out his phone.

"But won't that be kind of suspicious?" I questioned. Of course I was skeptical. James had more than one million followers who would judge me. "I mean, they might think we're together.."

"But we ARE together," he reasoned.

"No, I know that. It's just.." I didn't know how to explain myself.

"You're afraid of what the Rushers will think?" he guessed.

"Yeah," I admitted.

James took both my hands in his and looked me in the eyes.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world and I hope you know that. The second they see you, they'll think 'Damn, I wish I looked like her.' And they're gonna love you. We can make a video sometime, do a Ustream or something, idunno."

"Let's take the dang picture," I muttered. James smiled and took out his phone again.

"That's the spirit!"

James rocked his signature duck face and I just smiled.

"Don't be boringggg," James pouted.

I made the goofiest, yet still semi-attractive, face I could manage for the camera.

"What's the caption gonna say?" I asked.

"Hangin with my favorite girl," he replied cheekily. "Hashtag Isn't she lovely?" I watched as he hit send. This is it...

"Well aren't you the witty one?" I teased.

"It's a gift," he replied.

"LOOK. 50 RETWEETS!" I shouted.

"They love you," he reassured me.

"Not this girl. She says I'm an ugly whore," I read.

"You aren't an ugly whore, Jennifer. You're the opposite of an ugly whore," he said.

"So I'm a beautiful saint?" I questioned.

"Precisely!"

I hugged James really tight.

"You're such a dork," I whispered.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork."