Chapter 3

The entire car ride to the concert, Kelly was blasting One Direction. To drown out the noise, I put my headphones in and played Ballad of Mona Lisa, my favorite Panic! At the Disco song. I sighed and rested my head against the widow, watching the scenery go by.

An hour and an entire Panic album and half of a Fall Out Boy album later, we were there.

Yay.

When we got out of the car, Kelly handed me the vip pass to put around my neck. I hestitantly took it and put it on, still not believing that here I was, about to meet the world's biggest boyband.

And I don't even like them.

I groaned and followed Kelly inside. The statium was PACKED with teenage girls, all wearing One Direction merch, their faces painted, and arms covered in fake tattoos. I suddenly felt self-concious and out of place with my combat boots, high-waisted cut-off shorts, and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt. I've only ever been to Punk concerts, so I didn't exactly know what to wear to a pop one. I heard screaming and Kelly ran over to Ava. Sure enough, she was wearing a shirt identical to the one Kell was wearing. The two girls hugged as if they haven't seen eachother in years.

"Aren't you so excited to meet the boys, Kelly?!"

"Yes! Oh my God, what if they, like, fall in love with us. Or what if they give us a kiss!" This, was going to be a long night. I pulled out my phone and texted Brendan.

"Oh, hey Meredith. I didn't see you there."

"Of course you didn't."

"Why are you here?"

"Because I'm like, One Direction's biggest fan!" I said mocking their squealish voices and fake smiled.

"Kelly, of all the people you could have brought, why'd you pick HER?"

"That's what I said!" Well, we agreed on something. Kelly just shrugged and shook it off. The three of us walked to where Ava's mom was.

"Ok mom, so I'll call you when the concert is over." Ava hugged her mom goodbye and we went to get in line.

To be honest, I didn't know what to expect when we walked in. But I can assure you that what happened next wasn't something I would epcect happen in a million years.