An Unforgivable Wish 1

Hello, hello.... Urm. Well I. Do you know. Shit. Well here is my story, the one that is my favorite, even though there are a lot of mistakes, but like any good story. Anyways, read it. I'm only going to bother you once about this, okay? So give me a little credit....

Vote/Comment/Fan? :D

____

Don’t you know how much I hate?

               Don’t you know how much I love?

               Don’t you know how much I hurt?

               Don’t you know how much I want?

               You don’t know; you don’t know because I haven’t told you my story yet. But I’ll only share this timely tale with you, if you take the time to understand. If you do not take the time to understand, then you might as well click something else.

               If you decide to keep on reading this tale of my life, then you have made the vow of your lifetime. Please head my warning when I tell you that there is no turning back now. And if you break your promise, then I will do as I must to make you understand.

Believe me when I tell you, I won’t hesitate to do to you what has been done to me.

__

“God dammit Ryder, why can’t you just listen to me for a minute?” I know that I deserve everything that has happened to me, and you will understand later on in my story.

               Rolling my eyes, I glared at the bookshelf behind my mother. It’s not my fault that she was yelling at me for no reason.

               She sighed and suddenly she looked so tired that some feeling of guilt crawled its way into the tiny space of my heart.

               “You can’t go around and go to parties and do, god knows what! I don’t even know what to do with you anymore!” tears filled her hazel eyes.

               “Mom, shut the hell up, I’m going to do whatever I feel like,” my voice was emotionless.

               She squeezed her eyes closed like she was in pain and she gulped, “You are just like your father,” my eyes widened as her words sliced threw me.

               I gritted my teeth at the tidal wave of anger that crashed into me, “I will never be like that lying bastard,” I growled out before turning and slamming the front door closed behind me.

               “What an obnoxious bitch.”

__

               “Mr. Stark, I expect you to follow the school guidelines when it comes to your… clothes,” Mr. Holloway said sternly to me, his nose turned up in disgust.

               I glanced down at my attire, finding nothing out of the ordinary with my ripped jeans. I sighed dramatically, “Mr. Holloway, when will you catch up with the program, dude? This is the new fab!” I curled my lips into a sarcastic smirk and watched as Mr. Holloway’s face turned an unattractive red.

               “Mr. Stark, I’d advise you to shut the hel-.”

               “Sorry to interrupt sir, but I think a teacher was looking for you, but she said something about looking for you in the gym,” a squeaky voice interrupted Mr. Holloway before he cursed.

               The burly principal took a deep breath before nodding and giving me a meaningful look, and stalked off in the direction of the gym.

               I looked down at the brown-haired nymph and pouted at him, “Now why did you have to disrupt us? We were just getting to the good part,” he glared into my smirking face and shook his head.

               Shrugging, I removed the cigarette box from my leather jacket pocket. Lighting one up, I took a long drag, blowing the smoke into his innocent face. He coughed and waved his hand around his face, trying to dispel the smoke.

               “You’re not supposed to smoke on school grounds,” his blue eyes stared at the cigarette hanging between my lips.

               “You want some?” I held it out to him, knowing he wouldn’t do it.

               “Are you crazy? It’s illegal!” he cried out in surprise, obviously never been faced with this kind of situation.

               I shrugged and took a final drag before flicking it on the ground and stepping on it, “Well this has been fun and everything, but I must go,” I smiled sarcastically and ruffled the kids hair, earning a shrewd glare, “Goodbye, cutie,” I winked at him before strutting towards my next class.

               “Asshole,” the boy muttered while all of his blood rushed to his cheeks.