Chapter 17

Okay I realized that in the past chapters I have called Chelsea's ex Jacob when his actual name was Jason so sorry about that! -Sarina❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*three days later*

Classes have started again and Zayn's birthday is only a few days away. Everything was prepared and ready, I just needed to pick up the edible comic from Calvin's place. I decided to walk to class today, it was a nice sunny day. I got to class a bit later then usual, so everyone was already there. I spotted Calvin near some girls and walked over to him. "Hey Jay, sup?" He asked. "Nothing much, I was wondering if I could come by after class to pick up the m&m comic?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He smiled at me, I took a seat near Hannah and class began.

After class I walked over to my car, driving to Calvin's house. It wasn't that far and once I arrived I parked my car and knocked on his front door a few times before he opened the door. "Hey, wanna come in?" He asked. "I don't know, Zayn's expecting me and I have to-" he cut me off before I could finish. "Come on, I insist." I sighed and decided to go inside. He had a nice neat home. I took a seat on the couch, as he took a seat next to me. "So umm how's Zayn?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. "Fine, thanks." I replied. "Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, Zayn wasn't your true love or whatever?" He asked, I gave him a confused look. "I don't know who my true love is, but Zayn and I love each other very much and I don't think worrying about the future or who my actual true love is going to do anything." I honestly replied. He placed his hand on my thigh, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. "I think it's time for me to go." I quickly said, grabbing the comic. "Thanks for the help, ill repay you somehow." I said, grabbing my purse and giving him a friendly hug. "No problem." He smiled. That was awkward...

Once I got home I noticed Zayn was still in class, so I hid the comic under my clothing in the closet, so Zayn wouldn't find out. I decided to cook for him, knowing how tired he is after class. I wanted to make spaghetti so I got everything I needed for the sauce and started cooking. "IM HOME HONEY!" Zayn yelled, mimicking those married couples. I giggled as I gave him a kiss. "Welcome home honey!" I joked, causing us both to laugh. He took a seat on the dining chair, watching me cook. "Do you ever think about getting married?" Zayn asked all of a sudden. "Well yes, I would love to settle down some day, have children, get married, things like that. I feel like life's like a roller coaster, it's going to stop some day and I want my roller coaster to be an exciting one, filled with adventure, love, and happiness."I explained, as I mixed the sauce. "Deep. Do you think I would be a good dad?" He asked making me giggle. "Zayn, you're like a child yourself, I can't imagine you trying to take care of a Zayn Jr." I joked. "Hey! I think I'd be a great dad!" He said, making me laugh. "If you say so." I replied, continuing to cook the spaghetti. Once it was ready I set everything down on the dining table and took a seat next to Zayn, eating and joking around.

"You're washing the dishes." I informed him, placing all the plates and cups in the sink. "Whatever you say." He joked, spraying me with water, out of no where. "No one sprays me with water and gets away with it!" I yelled, Zayn running to his bedroom as I filled a cup with water. I ran to his bedroom, he's bad at hiding, he was just in the closet. I opened the door and threw the entire cup of water in his face, causing him to let out a girly shriek. I laughed my ass off, watching him soak in water. "THANKS ALOT!" He yelled, running back into the closet to dry off and change, while I still laughed. He came back with dry clothing, and headed back into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I was watching tv while Zayn washed the dishes, soon I heard a few buzzes from his phone and decided to see who was texting him. It was just the blonde girl from yesterday, so I decided to look at their previous texts.

Brooke- hey there!❤❤❤❤

Zayn- I have a girlfriend.

Brooke- honey trust me, she could never make you feel the way I can.