Chapter 9

Last chapter was pretty short but hey, at least she's nineteen! I know I skip through time a bit but it's so that the story can get interesting. -Sarina❤

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*six months later*

It's been a year since Zayn and I have been dating, nothing has changed really, I got into a good college only ten minutes away from home, and Chelsea has a new boyfriend named Jason. My dad got a rise and a promotion, so he's rarely home.

Today was Zayn and I's one year anniversary, he wanted to take me to a party, like the time we first went out, I personally thought that time we weren't even dating but Zayn didn't want to go to a restaurant so he decided on Jacobs party. The party would start in three hours so I put on my blue ripped jeans, gray, loose shirt, and my black all stars. I straightened my hair and applied some eyeliner, blush, mascara, and a red lipstick. I grabbed my purse and waited for Zayn to arrive. He got to my house ten minutes before the party, so we had to hurry. Once I got in the car I gave him a kiss and buckled my seat belt.

"I don't want any guys touching you at this party, if you need anything tell me. Call me if I'm not there, ill come right away. If you feel like leaving tell me." Zayn continued his lecture, as I started to giggle. He looked at me and smiled "what's so funny?" I squeezed his cheek "you're acting like a big brother." I said, he smiled and disagreed.

Once we got to Jacobs mansion, there were drunk teenagers everywhere, and the music was so loud you can barely hear anything. Once we got there, Zayn and I sat down on a couch, looking at people dance. "I'll go get us a drink, stay here." Zayn stated, I nodded as he left. I decided to dance until Zayn returned with the drinks, so I joined the people on the dance floor, shaking my hips and dancing, not caring about all the people judging me right now. I could feel some boys checking me out, so I got out of the circle and took a seat. Zayn finally returned with the drinks after nearly thirty minutes. "What took you so long?" I asked, taking a sip from my beer. "Long line." Zayn tried to say over the loud music. "Looks like we've got a drinker in our hands." Zayn smiled, I never had a problem drinking, i didn't do it often but when I start to drink I forget how many bottles i drank. I giggled and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. He leaned in and kissed me for a few seconds before grabbing my waist. "I want you to meet some of my friends." He said, leading me into a group of boys. "Guys this is my girlfriend, Jay!" Zayn screamed over the music, I waved and said hi, they had a friendly smile and waved back. "This is Niall." Zayn pointed to an adorable boy with a cute Irish accent, nice ocean blue eyes, and amazing blonde hair. "Hey!" He smiled, showing his pearly whites. "Hi!" I replied. "This is Louis!" Zayn pointed to a guy, with nearly ten or twenty tattoos, nice brown hair, and an incredible smile. "Ayeee!" He squeaked, making me giggle. "Haha, Hi louis!" I replied. "Last but not least, this is Liam!" He pointed too really buff guy, he seemed really nice, he had light brown hair and lots of tattoos. "Hey there, beautiful." He smiled, I waved back.

I had to go to the bathroom so I left Zayn with his friends. I fixed up my hair and make up in the bathroom, double checking before I left. I went back to where Zayn was, but couldn't find him anywhere. I ran up to Zayn's friends to ask where he was, but they had no idea either. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, what if he's with a girl? What if he got really drunk and made out with a random girl?"

I ran to the bar, he wasn't there. I ran outside to where he parked our car, he wasn't there. I even went into the dance floor, trying to find him in the crowd of people dancing, he wasn't there. I didn't know where else to look, so I say next to Zayn's friends, hoping he would come back soon. "So Jay, I hear you're in college eh?" Said louis, trying to start conversation. "Yeah, it's been three months since i got in." I replied with a smile. "Do you wanna go dance?" Niall suggested, seeing that I was worried. I nodded in reply, as he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He started doing some crazy dance moves that made me giggle, but soon we were both dancing like there's not a single fuck we could give.

Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my shoulder, I turned to see who it was. "Jay, you need to see this." Liam said, in a serious tone, I was worried. What happened to Zayn? Liam lead near the Dj, where most of the people were dancing. I started tearing up, I saw a girl grinding on Zayn, while he was holding her waist, laughing. I didn't know if this was a joke or not, but I was done with Zayn, for good. I grabbed my purse and ran out of Jacobs mansion, into the streets. It was midnight and I was a bit drunk, I didn't know where I was going. Soon I came to realize that I was lost. I started crying harder, why would he do this? He's such a dick! Soon I had no choice but to call the taxi. Once he arrived I gave him my address and he drove me home. I gave the driver a tip and went inside. I changed into my pajamas, crying myself to sleep.

I woke up with a head ache, so I went to look for some Advil. I took the pill and went back to bed, trying to fall asleep, trying to forget everything, when I suddenly hear a buzz from my phone, it was Zayn.

Zayn- hey beautiful!

Zayn- hello?

Zayn- Jay I need to talk to you

Zayn- meet me at Starbucks

I refuse to see his dick face again. I had to forget about him, which was hard, I loved him, or still do. I decided to go to Starbucks after all, forgetting the fact he cheated on me. I put on a white sundress, white floral flats, and a silver teddy bear necklace. I curled my hair and applied a bit of make up.

I got in the car and started driving, nervous to see him. Once I got to Starbucks I saw Zayn sitting alone I'm the corner of the shop. I slowly walked over to him, and took a seat. As soon as he lifted his head and saw me he smiled. "Hey beautiful." I wanted to forgive him already, but I continued reminding my self all the things he made me go through. "Shut up and get to the point." I spat, with out any kind if emotion. His face dropped, he seemed sad for a second, but quickly turned serious. "What you saw last night, I was drunk." He said, acting like none of this was his fault, which made me angry. " oh shut up, you knew exactly what was happening, I actually thought you loved me." I said, started to tear up, I got out of my seat to leave when suddenly he yelled me to stop, causing people to stare. I wiped a tear away and turned around. "What?!" I yelled, starting to sob. "Even if I was dancing with that girl last night, you're the one in my heart, you're the one I love. Not a single blonde can change that." I felt tingles as I heard those words, but I couldn't forgive him that easily. I continued walking back to my car, he tried opening my door but I locked it, I saw a tear in his beautiful dark eyes before I drove off, causing my heart to break a little. I still loved him.

Once I arrived home I changed into my pajamas and spent the rest of the day eating chips, watching romantic movies, while crying and complaining about boys. I worked on my essay for my Creative Arts class. I was studying the Fine Arts major. I fell asleep at nine since I had a lecture to go to, crying an hour before I fell asleep. I had to let go.