I turned to look at him to find him staring back. His eyes were full of life and were shining bright with happiness. I probably look the same.

"You're my wife now" he said, smiling to himself. Those few words sends chills through my whole body, made me feel all giddy inside. I was indeed very happy.

"Yes, I'm your wife now" I said, my heart fluttered as I spoke. I couldn't help but grin widely, Zayn mimicking my actions.

As the limo started moving, he pulled me on his lap and smacked his lips on mine. I was taken by surprise, but was soon responding to the kiss. His hands held me close to him, goose bumps appeared on my skin as I felt how warm Zayn was. I finally pulled back breathing heavily, but Zayn seemed fazed, like nothing happened.

He smirked as he saw me panting. He slowly rubbed his hand on my exposed tummy, making me squirm and giggle at his actions. I knew this would happen. (The picture of Zayn and Pray's costumes are on the previous chapter)

"You should get used to it" he whispered. One minute he's all romantic and lovey dovey. And the other, he's a fucking sex specialist. Was he referring to the make out session we just had or my exposed skin?

Shying away, I squirmed in his lap, trying to get back on the comfortable car seat. I realized it was not the best move. My butt rubbed over his crotch causing him to moan loudly in pain.

"You should get used it" I said, smirking at my witty come back. I'm getting good at this.

"Jaan, you should probably stop moving or I won't be responsible for us to attend the Walima nude" he said, making my eyes go wide at the thought. I giggle and shook my head at him. Going back to my seat, I rested my head on his shoulder, smiling as he intertwined our fingers.

Walima, just the Walima. That's all I have to go through then finally the wedding night. It couldn't come any sooner.

***

The car was silent for a few minutes. My head was still resting on Zayn's slightly comfortable shoulder, with our hands still clasped together. I smiled at the thought that this would be our start to our forever.

I stirred a bit, resting my head on Zayn's lap. I could feel Zayn's stare as I did; I looked to see his smiling face. His eyes filled with humor and amusement.

"What are you doing?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Taking a short nap, now shush" I hushed him as he tried to make a small talk. Chuckling, he kissed my head, allowing me to rest on his lap. I closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep.

A few minutes passed, but yet, I still couldn't fall asleep. I could feel Zayn's gaze burning on the side of my face, I put one hand under my cheek to make a comfy pillow.

I still couldn't believe that I'm married. The thought is just so, scary? I have no idea how Zayn and I will handle our future, but the word "our future" was nice to say. I think we could handle it; we'll make a cute couple. At least that's what my mom keeps telling me.

"You're not sleeping" Zayn said, I know he's smirking. I can feel it.

"Yes, I am. Now, shut up" I said, smiling a bit at his humor.

"Is that a way to talk to your husband" he said, of course he drag out the word husband now. I smiled a bit, but still kept my eyes closed.

"Husband or not, your not getting any special privileges" I said, trying my hardest to suppress a smile that was forming on my lips. Knowing full he had all the privileges he wanted with me. I felt him shift a bit, his torso bending above me as his face came close to mine.