Chapter 1 There will be a party~

"Clare! Could you get down here please? There's something I need to tell you!" I hear my dad yell from downstairs.

I groan and get out of bed, I walk downstairs and enter the living room.

"Yeah dad?" I ask.
"Hey sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I are throwing a house party tomorrow night and will have many guests over." He replies.

"Oh, okay then... Do I have to be there?" I ask, trying to get my way out of it.

"Yes, I'd like you to be there. I have many important guests that I would like you to meet. Also some friends from work will be there too." He says.
My dad works at a record label company and works with many famous artists such as; guns n roses, Mötley Crüe, Alice cooper, Nine inch nails and Marilyn Manson, to name a few.

"Oh, um who's coming from work?" I ask, I have to admit I am a huge fan of some of the people my dad works with.

"Oh uh, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn from-"
"Marilyn Manson!" I cut him off.

"Haha, yes Marilyn from Marilyn Manson and his friend Twiggy too." He says.

I try to hold in my excitement so it wouldn't be so obvious. "Oh, that's cool." I reply, in the calmest way possible.

"Yeah, so you don't mind?" Dad asks.
"Mind what?" I reply, snapping out of my imagination of meeting Marilyn and Twiggy.
"Mind us having a party?" He says.
"Oh, no! Go right ahead! I don't mind." I reply.
"Alright, well you should get to bed, it's getting pretty late." My dad says.
"Yeah, alright dad. Good night." I say.

I rush up to my bedroom and hop into my bed. I start to imagine what the party will be like tomorrow and what it will be like meeting my dad's famous friends. But honestly, I'm really excited to finally get to meet Marilyn Manson, I've been a fan of his ever since I heard his first album, I also find him to be extremely attractive, but he's a lot older than me unfortunately. I try not to think about it too much.

I lie down in my bed and close my eyes, I slowly begin to fall asleep.

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed ^_^
Please Vote and Comment below :)